Naruto, the Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 4

Kimiko's P. O. V:

Sadness glimmers in my gaze as I leave the cave with Kakashi, Lee and Sakura, while Michiru cries over his father's dead body. Hikaru had already left with Naruto and are on the cliff above the cave.

We soon return to make plans.

Korega explains, "They're simply too few of us; we haven't a chance against the traitor, Shabadaba and his forces. For now, the only thing to do is to get the Prince and his son out of the Land of the Moon. We'll go to the other lands; our allies. And hope that they'll help us with more troops."

We agree and Korega and the others pile onto the coach, while I run on the same side of the coach as Kakashi, Lee on the other and Sakura and Naruto behind us.

We soon reach the beach and hide behind the trees. Korega, at the front, hisses, "Where are they?" He gasps upon seeing a man on a small boat, another with him.

Korega runs forward as the soldier addresses, hopping onto shore, "Captain Korega! There's a ship waiting for you all just behind the bay."

Korega nods his head once in approval. "Hm. Excellent. Well done." The dark haired man then turns in our direction as his comrade returns to the boat. Korega waves his hands backwards, giving us the ok signal,

Kakashi whispers back to me, Sakura, Lee and Naruto, waving his hand, "Right. Let's go!"

We dash out of the trees and head for the boats. However, Hikaru gasps and goes back to the woods. A heartbeat later, I hear Michiru panting heavily as he catches up to us.

"Don't... run... so fast...!" Michiru calls to us.

Kakashi tells Hikaru and the soldiers as I pause beside him, "Go on ahead."

Hikaru looks back as Sakura, Lee, Naruto and I go to the Prince and each take ahold of him, trying to help Michiru to stand.

Naruto urges, "Get up...! We gotta go!" We groan with effort as we attempt to haul the ravenette to his feet, only he falls flat on his back instead.

"I know, I know! Just a minute!" Michiru gasps.

In that instant, a kunai knife with a paper bomb attached to it embeds into the sand before us. Hikaru gasps as it explodes. Naruto, Lee, Sakura and I manage to leap back just in time to avoid, while Kakashi snatches up the Prince and leaps behind us, one of Michiru's arms over his shoulders.

Before us is a wide crater formed by the explosion and there are three mercenaries; two men, and a woman, all with long spiky hair. The talk man has dark hair, the shorter man has light orange/red hair, and the girl has white hair and pink eyes.

 The talk man has dark hair, the shorter man has light orange/red hair, and the girl has white hair and pink eyes

She's too young to be a mercenary, don't you think...?

The white haired girl mocks in a high voice, "Are you really that stupid?"