Chapter Three: Team Who Wheels?

What the heck just happened? WHAT. THE. HECK!? A giant mutant pigeon kidnapped your friend. Abraham Lincoln's robotic twin was making a log cabin out of old people. A black car with purple smoke was making an orange track. The town was now covered in race tracks and mutant animals. At the moment, you and the girls stood in horror watching the pigeon turn into a dark blue blob as it flew into the distance. Who knows what'd happen. You and the other two girls gazed at each other once more before you all stumbled, plopping to the floor. It seemed Abraham Lincoln had made a huge step. You felt pain strike through you before your vision was blurred. Only for a moment this went on. Emily helped you up afterwards, then, Yvonne seemed to notice something. She pointed to the volcano that was once just a decoy. It now had the red hot substance oozing over the top of its brown peek. It surrounded helpless old ladies and men who were crying out for help. You panicked at the sight. You, and presumably the other girls, had no idea what to do next. A blue flash of color interrupted your thoughts, then yellow. The small blue car had swerved around the volcano, sucking up the lava with a tube of some sort. Yvonne, you and Emily were amazed. Your guys jaws had stayed open half the time. You turned to see what the yellow blob was. It was a truck. You saw a familiar silhouette helping out an old lady from a log cabin. You couldn't make out who it looked like, but it was on the edge of your thoughts. You shook suddenly. Lincoln's steps were causing you to shake, not stumbling this time. He stepped over the guy in yellow, causing a shadow to form over him. He, yellow, was helping out an old lady from the house. He didn't seem to notice the shadow at the moment. 

"Look out!" You cried out, cupping your mouth with your hands so the sound would be louder. He heard your voice and turned to you before looking back at what was causing the shadow. His hands stayed gripped on the old ladies. Then, super-hero blue drove over quickly, drifting and shooting lava at Lincoln. Upon feeling the heat, Lincoln turned around to glare at the blue driver. Blue shot more lava before Lincoln decided to chase him. This was like some sort of action movie or something. When you looked back at the yellow driver, he seemed to have helped the old lady out already. They shared a set of words, probably a 'thank you' and a 'your welcome.' You kept trying to make out who the guy looked like. You couldn't think right now. You felt Emily tap your shoulder. She tapped twice more before you turned to her. She was pointing into the distance. The black car had zoomed by, creating yet another orange strip of road. It was not long after that the yellow drivers truck was speeding after it. You turned to Yvonne and Emily. "Let's go chase it!" Emily nodded quickly while Yvonne did the opposite. She shook her head, fear in her eyes. Emily looked to Yvonne upon noticing the scarce lingering. 

"This is the most adventure we've ever had, Yvonne! C'mon! Let's go!" As Yvonne was pulled by her wrists, she sighed a sigh of defeat. There was no getting out of this one. She enjoyed the boring town. At least, when it was safe. The three of you ran up the street, following far behind the truck. Soon, a green flash zoomed by you really fast. You guys made a stop to watch it zoom off into the distance, Emily letting out a gasp. "A TWIN MILL?! I freaking love those!" She shouted out, Yvonne jumping back. You laughed at Emily's excitement and ran off, the girls following you. Once you reached the school, you noticed the pigeon tracks and droppings, but no sign of Pat. Worry rose in all of you, sharing concerned looks. 

"Where is Pat?" Yvonne asked lightly, her voice laced with fear. She had a right. Where was Pat?! You looked into the distance, sighing, until you saw a blue bird flying away, gasping. You pointed at the pigeon, causing the other girls to gasp as well. 

"PAT!" You all shouted in fear and excitement to find her. You ran after her, finding yourselves at the beach. You guys looked around before noticing the bird and the cars. The green and yellow ones to be exact. It wasn't long before the pigeon, or maybe the person riding it, let out a cheer towards the cars. An egg shaped object fell, cracking open suddenly to reveal a car. A red hot rod that caused the black car to swerve around it. The green car and truck sped up onto the platform with the black car. You looked to Emily and Yvonne who stood watching in fear and amusement. You gestured for them to follow before you began to run towards the cars. You guys reached the deck and saw the green driver walking towards the car.