Chapter Four: Meeting Again!

You woke up early that morning. For some reason, you were eager to see the Team again. Maybe even Wyatt away from his alter ego. You had actually decided to find out who the other members were as well. If your instincts were correct, one of them was Brandon. Just who? Not red. Not green. Blue. You had a suspicion now. The night you walked home with your friends, you had taken a few hours to make a connections board. Nice. In the morning, you gazed at your unfinished masterpiece. A red strip of yarn connected to thumbtacks that had pictures connected to each. You took one more moment to look at it with your hands on your hips before running through the house and then outside to look for the adventure. You gazed around, adventure lurking in your eyes. Across the street, you saw a lawnmower riding through the yard alone. By itself. You held a skeptical look on your face. Why was this lawnmower driving around by itself? Was it mowing the lawn? Then, as you continued to gaze instead of looking for the heroes, a bus dropped off two kids at the house. One was the boy you had seen at the bus stop. He must've had a friend with him this time. You watched as they knocked on the door a few moments before running around to a fence which you thought might've led to the backyard. You took no time to go take a peak, speed walking across the street to the pale yellow house. Once you reached the fence, you peeped over, seeing Brandon and the two others talking. Brandon had just taken off his goggles, shocked with whatever the two said. You let out a hum before you got scooped up suddenly. You then realized you were up on a green lizard. A giant one. You were about to scream when a hand covered your mouth. You looked into the person's eyes and knew who he was. You pulled his hand off your mouth and took in a breath quickly before yelling.

 "What the heck, Wyatt?!" You whisper yelled to him. He flashed you a cocky grin as you went on. You looked down at the lizard, then back up to him. "Why do you have a freaking lizard? Not only that but why the heck is it so huge?!" He chuckled a bit before turning around, riding it like a horse. As the lizard began to gallop into the yard like a horse, you were forced to hold onto Wyatt. Weird! You tried to hold in your shouts of both fear and discomfort, but failed. He noticed but instead, turned his attention to his friends. 

"Now that, my friends, is a little thing I like to call," He began, putting his hand on his chest to show off a bit. You heard an ice cream truck, both you and the lizard looking over. "Wyatt style baby!" Before he could go on to cheer himself on, you both flew off, him shouting and interrupting himself. You shouted a bit quieter, but still let out a yelp. Once you landed on the ground, you felt a strike of pain. You heard him moan something that sounded like, 'oh my beautiful face' before the boy in green knelt over him. 

"Wyatt, I got a text from Larry!" He sounded genuinely concerned, holding the phone to Wyatt's face, showing the text. "We need to get to the garage!" 

"Now hold on just a minute!" Wyatt yelled out to him. You had already gotten up, him still on the floor. You walked over and inspected him a moment before gazing at Brandon, who simply waved with an emotionless expression. A hint of worry could be seen on his face, but he was still serious. "Larry can text?" Wyatt asked. You looked away from Brandon and to him. "You think he'll teach me!" You giggled a bit at his somewhat cute reaction. Even through he confidently smiled towards you, you noticed he was blushing a bit. You caught his eyes for a second before Rhett helped him up. 

"Who knows! First we have to get to the garage." As they were about to walk off, you remembered why you had come in the first place. First of all to peep around, but also to expose who they were. Or just tell them that you knew. 

"Wait!" You shouted to them, stumbling over. They turned around, looking at you with skeptical expressions. All except Brandon, who was still serious. This boy. You took in a breath before speaking again. "I know who you are! Your Team Hot Wheels!"