Chapter 7 Widow Love

(y/n) pov:

(y/n): what's wrong?

Renia: you remind me of someone

(y/n): who?

Renia: my... husband...

SHE IS MARRIED!!

(y/n): why haven't I seen him?

Renia: he passed away years ago

(y/n): oh... I'm sorry. tell me about him.

Renia: He was rich like me. I got my wealth from my parents who passed it down to me. I met him in the same school together in college. We feel in love with each other. We did everything together till he proposed to me. After marriage we were so happy.

I like the story but had a question.

(y/n): what happened to him?

She had a few tears.

Renia: he got into a car accident and didn't survive. I made sure he had a nice funeral. We were planning to have children. I kept crying every night for a while and wished he came back. I had his company and I put mine together with his. I have been single ever since.

I was pretty sad now for her. I still had another question.

(y/n): how do I remind you of him?

Renia: when I saw you, you looked a lot like him, but younger. I saw how sad you were at the day of the bar. I had to come to you. You even act bit like him. You are respectful just like him and caring about others like your parents. I got to know you better and fell more in love with you.

She began to cry more.

Renia: I am of possessive over you but... I just love you so much. If you don't like my possessiveness and don't need me anymore, then I understand.

I was sad. I have this feeling that I... love her very much to and something else. She did so much for me and thought her is one of the greatest things that happened in my life. I hugged her.

(y/n): I... feel like I love you too

Renia: you do?

(y/n): you are one of the most wonderful women I ever met. You treat me so well and help so much in my family. You are the most beautiful woman I seen since we first met. I don't care if you are rich, ugly, or other bad things, I love you very much.

She hugs me tighter and smiles.

Renia: thank you so much. I feel so happy knowing that.

She kisses me in the lips. We had it nice. I feel know what the other feeling was and decided to confess about that.

(y/n): I... Also, kind of like your possessiveness

She then gives me a seductive smile.

Renia: really?

(y/n): yes?

She pulls off the blankets. She also gets on top of me. I was confused on what's going on.

(y/n): what are you...

She puts a finger on my lips.

Renia: ssshhhhhhh... Just let mommy take care of you sugar.