Chapter 10 Now and Forever

No one pov:

After that party, Renia and (y/n) started to plan their wedding. They decided to get married in 2 months. After they finished for what they can plan now, they had more time together. Then the day came for the wedding. They did it at a big fancy place that (y/n) and Renia both wanted. All of their family and friends came. (y/n)'s best man was his friend the bartender he talked to the day Renia and (y/n) met. Soon Renia came down in a beautiful wedding dress and the same one she did in her first wedding. Then they said their prayers.

Preist: (y/n) (l/n), will take this woman to be your wife? In sickness and in health? Rich and poor? Now and forever?

(y/n): I do

Preist: Renia Everly, will you take this man to be your husband? In sickness and in health? Rich and poor? Now and forever?

Renia: I do

Preist: if anyone objects this union, speck now or forever hold your piece

No one did.

Preist: by power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You 2 make your kiss to express your love and vows.

(y/n) went in slowly for a kiss but Renia got too inpatient and smashes their lips together. Everyone cheered in this. They soon began to dance and eat together. The 2 were both very happy and loved seeing their friends and family getting along each other.  

(m/n): I'm so happy for you 2. I guess I have a daughter now.

(d/n): congrats I'm proud of both of you

(y/n): thanks

Renia: thanks, you both very much

They kept going on till it was over. They went to a limo and went off to their honeymoon. They decided to take a nice trip around multiple places and reservation at a private island first. It was like one in twilight 4. They had a nice house to stay. They were both in bed then Renia told something.

(y/n): what is it?

Renia: I am off the pregnancy control. I want to have kids.

(y/n): I do want to be a dad and give my parents grandkids

They made love for hours. They had a nice fun honeymoon. (y/n) was partly a house husband and rest are using his career to help Renia in her job. They soon had kids. They both were pretty happy. Some people say there shouldn't be big age gaps, but they didn't care. They love each other now and forever.

The End

Thanks for reading my story. I really apparated it. Comment on where you would want your honeymoon.