Lemon

Warning: this one is a lemon. If you don't know what one is, then it's when having sex. If you don't want to see or read this, then skip to next page. This is first time I'm doing this and wanted to try it.

Renia: ssshhhhhhh... Just let mommy take care of you sugar.

Then she takes off her pajamas. She was in bra and underwear now. She decided to smooch me. She was now intense kisser. I liked it and went with it. She soon stopped and took off her bra. I saw her big juicy breasts. She bounces them near my face.

Renia: do you like them?

I was so flustered and red. We are going to have sex and I never did it. I was thinking about it anyway.

(y/n): yes

Renia: maybe suck in them

I was hesitant but did it. I was sucking on one of her nipples and holding the other breast. It felt so good. I really wanted to do this for a while. I heard Renia moaning. 

Renia: yes... good boy

I wish there was milk but no because she never gave birth so can't. Then Renia took off her underwear. I stop and saw her womanhood. She took off my other clothes till after my underwear. Renia saw my manhood.

Renia: oh... hard, are we? Let me help milk you.

She got down and started to suck on it. I was moaning from this. It feels too pleasurable, and I started to feel something coming.

(y/n): Renia?... I feel something...

She then stopped. I was bit confused.

Renia: you almost cum in my mouth. I want you to do something else first. 

She puts her womanhood in my face. 

Renia: lick it

I began to lick it. I was wondering why it was so good, but I didn't care anymore it's very pleasurable. I kept hearing her moaning.

Renia: this feels so good. I haven't done this since my husband passed away.

Then stops and her bottom was on my stomach. 

Renia: I hope you're ready for what comes next

She puts my manhood into her womanhood. 

Renia: I will ride you and anything to say?

I had one thing to say and thought why not since we are having sex.

(y/n): fuck me mommy

Renia: you got it sugar

She then goes up and down. We both kept moaning. I was feeling so much pleasurable. I barely say anything. I was feeling something coming up again. I tried to say it.

(y/n): I... feel...

Renia: I know... you are going to cum... I feel so close too... Let's do it together.

She went faster. I felt the feelings getting bigger. till finally

Renia: CUM WITH ME!

I did and felt Her's as well. We moaned very loud. She got off and we had our love juices on each other. Renia was on my side.

Renia: you're such a good boy but I want to show you how really possessive I really am

No one pov:

They had a total of 3 rounds that night. They loved it and built better connection. They went to sleep, and Renia was spooning (y/n).