Chapter 9 Lights

(y/n) pov:

It was my mom's birthday. I told Renia it and she help me make reservations for the party. We all had the party at a nice restaurant near the ocean. I got to see my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. I have seen them all at once since I introduce them to Renia. Renia still came along and besides my family loves her for her kindness than just her money. Renia and I gave my mom a new car for her birthday. Her and my dad's jobs were already back to normal after a few months ago. She was pretty happy at us.

(m/n): thank you so much

(y/n): your welcome mom

Renia: of course (m/n)

(m/n): you didn't have to. You could have just got a card.

Renia: I have a lot of money. You are also the one who brought my darling into this world.

We all had more fun and ate great food. There was some dancing. I didn't know much about how to dance. Renia helped me dance and we had fun doing it. Lights were flashing at us as we danced. We soon finished dancing. The 2 of us came to the balcony. I saw a beautiful, nice sky. Renia had her arm around me.

Renia: beautiful sky

(y/n): I know

Renia: I want you show you all something

She got the rest of the family out around here. People were wonder what it was. Renia made a call. Then I saw a small  light from the ocean. Then it made into a nice firework. More lights came and turned into fireworks.

(As long as you want)

I and everyone else was amazed. It suddenly stopped. Then one big one shoots into the air. It turned into works that say.

We began to clap for it and my mom

We began to clap for it and my mom. Then another one came to the air. It then says my name. People woah about me. I wonder what it was going to mean. Then on more came into the air. I was waiting for what it will say. Then it formed into 2 words.

I was just amazed with my jaw dropped

I was just amazed with my jaw dropped. I looked at Renia to see she was Infront me with a box open with a ring. The ring was extremely nice with my favorite metal and little bits of my favorite gemstone.

Renia: I know it's soon, but I couldn't wait any longer. I need and love you so much.

I loved her very much too. I just love her beautiful eyes, hair, body, and everything else about her. I don't care if she's rich, strong, or other things. She made me a much happier person and my family as well. I gave a nice smile.

(y/n): I be damned if I said no. Yes, I will.

She puts the ring on my finger. It fits perfectly and she smooches me. I felt so happy and heard my family cheering for us.