Chapter 1 Proposal

(y/n) pov:

I was a normal and 21-year-old college student. I graduated from high school with a scholarship for a school I love going which was online for me. It has been 4 years and I'm studying for getting close to the career I want. I lived with my parents to save money on living and any school stuff. I was happy until one day. My parents were getting some finance and money trouble. Their jobs were in a bad position with recent events going on and they are getting paid less. I felt bad for them, and I decided I will try to give them money till their companies and jobs are good again. I tried to find a good part time job. But they were all not very good jobs and low pay.

(y/n): this is not good, but I need to try still

I did but I only lasted like a few days for a few of those jobs. Other places that jobs were good to have had already been taken. I felt sad and decided to go to a bar. I took a small drink. The bartender notices me.

Bartender: why so gloom?

(y/n): trying to get money for my family but it's going a bust so far

Bartender: oh, sorry man

He went back to his job. I was laying down a bit on the table. Then I heard someone sat next to me. I looked and couldn't believe who sat next to me. It was one of the most beautiful women I seen. She was smiling at me with wine.

 She was smiling at me with wine

???: hello cutie

(y/n): hello, who are you?

Renia: I'm Renia and what's your name?

(y/n): (y/n) nice to meet you

We shook hands.

Renia: I heard you saying something about money problems?

I had a few tears on my face. She noticed and took it off.

Renia: it's okay, you can tell me

(y/n): my parents are struggling with money and in their jobs from recent events going on. I want to help but the jobs here are terrible and low pay. I need to do something.

She looked sad now and she hugged me. I was blushing but embraced it.

Renia: I'm so sorry. A pretty and kind person like you doesn't deserve that.

We stopped hugging then she smiled at me.

Renia: I have a proposal for you (y/n)

(y/n): what would that be?

Renia: how about you be my sugar baby?

I can't believe she said that. I'm not sure what to say. I need to know more.

(y/n): what is in it?

Renia: you spend time with me and let me spoil you. I will give you a $5,000-dollar allowance each week and other stuff. You can use it to help you and your family. Also, are you in college?

(y/n): I am but it's online. It is like a book for how much I decide to do each day. I do a lot and by this rate I would be done in a few months then I finish.

Renia: then we will meet at times when we don't have work or school. I know you might have time to think about it and I have to get going.

She hands me a piece of paper with some writing including a phone number.

Renia: call me. Bye (y/n).

She kissed me in the cheek and left. I was blushing a lot. I left the bar soon. I went home and kept thinking about her proposal. She was offering a lot of money. She was very understanding and nice. That money was pretty much enough to help my parents. I wanted to try something new anyway even when my ex-girlfriend cheated on me last year. I took the piece of paper and dialed the number. I waited and she picked up.

Renia: hello this is Renia Everly?

(y/n): this is (y/n) from the bar

Renia: oh, did you decided?

(y/n): I will take your offer

Renia: that's fantastic, are you free on Saturday?

(y/n): I am

Renia: meet me in the coffee shop at the mall around 10 am

(y/n): that works

Renia: okay, goodnight (y/n)

(y/n): goodnight, Renia

I hanged up. I got into bed. I thought before going to sleep.

(y/n) in mind: this can change my life now