Chapter 3 Steak Dinner

(y/n) pov:

It was now Tuesday. I had just finished my school for the day. I looked at the time and it was 5:03 pm. I knew I have to get ready. I took the nicest clothes I had to bring. I made sure they were clean and that I was too. I was clean and almost ready. Mom just got into my room.

(y/n): how many times I told to knock?

(m/n): sorry (y/n), I was wondering what you were doing. From looks of it, you have something important.

(y/n): I had a dinner to go to

(m/n): where?

(y/n): the steak house

(m/n): HOW?!

(y/n): I will tell you when I get back. I have to be there by 6.

(m/n): how about your dad gives you a ride there. He is going pass by there anyway.

(y/n): sure, tell him I'm ready

I walked down to my dad's car. He got in and started to drive. It took a bit long, but I got there.

(d/n): if need a ride, call me

(y/n): bye dad

(d/n): bye buddy

I closed the door and he left. I got inside the steak house. It looked very fancy inside.

Renia: hey (y/n)

I looked to see Renia in a beautiful dress.

Renia: your just in time

(y/n): yeah, some traffic happened. But my dad managed to get me here. By the way, very beautiful dress.

Renia: thank you and let's get our seats

A waiter took us to our seats. I sat down and he pushed us in our seats. I got the menu out. I saw a lot of expensive stuff, and all looked pretty good to eat.

Renia: having trouble sweety?

(y/n): just so many good choices

She helped me how to choose. I found out what I would like best. We ordered and we began to chat. We chatted about things we liked and interests. I didn't ask what she does for a living.

(y/n): hey Renia

Renia: yes?

(y/n): what do you do for...

Then our food just came. It looked so good.

Renia: what was that sugar?

(y/n): never mind, not that important

We started eating. I knew good and fancy table manners. It tasted so good. We finished our food and felt full.

Renia: how was it?

(y/n): that was pretty tasty

She paid the check. We got off the table and left through the door.

Renia: do you have a ride home?

(y/n): I was going to call me dad to pick me up

Renia: how about I bring you home?

(y/n): are you sure?

Renia: yes

(y/n): okay then

We came to her car.

It was pretty fancy

It was pretty fancy. I got in and the seats were nice. I put my address on. She started driving to my home. On the way, we talked a bit more. I saw she liked teasing me. I didn't mind too much.

Renia: how about we meet at my house around 6 Friday?

(y/n): I don't have plans but your house already?

Renia: we are going to yours right now

(y/n): okay, you got me. Yes, why not.

She drove more till we got to my house.

Renia: nice home. Oh, I forgot to give you your money last week.

She gave me a $5,000 check. I was amazed by this.

(y/n): thank you a lot for this

Renia: no problem. See you on Friday sugar.

(y/n): see Ya Renia

She kissed me on the cheek again. I got out and she started driving off.

(y/n): thanks for the ride

I waved and she was off. I got inside my home. I now have to give the money to my parents, and they will be happy now.