Chapter 2 First Day

(y/n) pov:

It was a few days since that day at the bar and call. Today was Saturday and I heading to the mall right now. I was nervous about this. It was the first day of the job basically. I saw the entrance to the mall. It was not too crowed or loud. I got to the coffee shop. Renia was waiting for me on one of the tables smiling at me. I took a seat Infront of her.

Renia: nice to see you have come

(y/n): of course, I did

Renia: now, want a coffee?

I got a drink with her. I had a little snack. After, we left the coffee shop. She holds my hand and smiles.

Renia: I want to go shopping and I need someone to help me carry them

(y/n): sure, I would

Renia: such a kind soul

I blushed from that. We began to walk around the mall. Renia liked to look at the clothing shops. It was no surprise to me about that. She got a few clothes from those places. It wasn't so heavy for me. She keeps having one of her arms around me. I kind of liked it. Then she asked me a question.

Renia: anywhere you would like to go here?

I thought and I had one place I would like to go.

(y/n): I would like to look at Nikes

We went to Nikes. I looked around a bit. I then saw a very nice pair of shoes that's looks so good to wear.

Renia: like them? They would look good on you.

(y/n): I do, and I thought the same thing

Renia: I'll buy them then

(y/n): really?

Renia: of course (y/n)

She got the shoes, and I was feeling pretty happy. I do have a bit of a guilty feeling that I was taking advantage of her.

Renia: what's wrong?

Dammit she noticed.

(y/n): it's just... I don't want to take advantage over you. I feel guilty about it.

She pats my cheek and makes me look at her.

Renia: you are not taking advantage over me. I know what I am doing. You do not have to pay me back. I want your companionship and have someone around. I have a lot of money and what I got you was nothing compared to how much I make. Don't feel guilty babe.

She hugs me and pats my head. I haven't been called babe since my ex. I liked this. We got out of the hug.

Renia: feel better?

(y/n): yes, thanks for that

Renia: let's go, I have to get going soon

We left the mall. Then a limo can through parked. I was kind of surprised. I put all of her stuff in there.

Renia: can we meet again Tuesday?

(y/n): like after 5 sure. That's when I'm done with school for the day.

Renia: meet me at the steak house at 6

(y/n): I'll be there

She kissed me on the cheek. She got to the car and waved bye. I waved back and started to head back home. I was excited that I can finally go to that steak house.