Chapter 5 EX

No one pov: 

After that day of (y/n) going to Renia's house, he was more used to rich things and stuff like that. He was more comfortable with Renia buying him thing because how rich she really is. They kept seeing each other and having good times together for a month. They went to more dinners, watched movies, and more things together. They still texted each other sometimes but not too much because Renia is not a very texting person and (y/n) doesn't mind it. His family is getting better and feeling happier, their jobs are also starting to get better from things starting to die down. One day, (y/n) wished he and Renia went somewhere else because of someone he hated.

(y/n) pov:

My and Renia were walking together outside at a shopping center. We were having a good time together. Then I noticed someone sitting at a bench. They looked familiar until I realized who they were. 

Renia: what's wrong?

(y/n): we should turn back

Renia: why?

(y/n): because I see my ex sitting in that bench

We were turning around until.

(e/n): (y/n)?

(y/n): dang it

I turned to see my ex walking to me.

(e/n): haven't seen you in a while

(y/n): I was hoping to keep it that way

(e/n): oh, do you still miss me?

(y/n): no because of how you treated and betrayed me. I thought you would be with him if he's so much better.

(e/n): that was a hookup 

Renia: that is no excuse

(e/n) looks at Renia then back at me.

(e/n); oh, so you like older women now is that it (y/n)?

(y/n): it's much more than that

(e/n): like what?

(y/n): she is so much kinder and sweet than you ever were. She is more beautiful. She is helping my family and you won't give a Damn about them. 

(e/n): I can tell she is rich, are you just saying that for her money?

(y/n): no, you are just jealous and want to cause trouble like you always did. I wish I had never met you. 

(e/n): I think you just need a kiss little man

She tries to kiss me, but I just pushed her back. 

(y/n): back off, our days are done. How about you just get out of here like the bit...

She punches me in the gut. It hurts really bad. She punches me again on side of my arm and I fell over to the ground. 

(e/n): you finally start to act like a real man but I kind of don't like it. I think I will kick you till... AAAAAAAAAHHHHH MY EYES!

I saw Renia pepper sprayed her in the eyes. 

No one pov: 

Someone else already saw this and called the cops. They got here on time and took (e/n) away. Renia helped (y/n) up to a bench.

Renia: you, okay?

(y/n): I should be fine just needing an ice pack. Thank for that by the way.

Renia: and thank you for defending me like that. I know you were telling the truth. I know people who just wants money and greedy wouldn't just say stuff like that. I'm sorry I brought us here.

(y/n): don't apologized it's not your fault. I am grateful for what you do for me.

Renia hugged and kissed him. After talking to the cops about what happened, Renia took (y/n) home and actually met his parents. She told him what happened, and they thanked her for everything. Renia kissed (y/n) goodbye and his parents helped him with a large ice pack. They were proud of him for standing up and defending himself.