Chapter 63

The day for you to return back to work finally arrived, you arrived at the pizza-plex an hour before it was opening time. Instead of checking on the animatronics, you walked straight to the daycare to see your brother.

"Sunny, Sunny where are you?"

You were calling out sundrop's name the second you entered the daycare and like that same second, you were picked up from the ground. "Sunshine, you're finally back! how have you be-oh goodness me! sunshine have you been getting enough sleep?! you look so pale!" sundrop placed you back down on the ground, cupping your face as he examined the bags under your eyes and your pale colored skin.

"I'm fine sunny, just-" you let out a yawn before continuing to speak, "just a bit tired that's all" you said.

Sundrop crossed his arms, "Has moony not been telling you to get some sleep?!" he frowned, "no no no, he has, I've just been waking up earlier than normal" you lied. "anyways, think you can power down for me? I need to insert moon's memory chip" digging into your pocket, you pulled out moon's chip and showed it to your cheerful brother.

"hmph, fine! but we're going to have a talk about this after words!" he frowned and his body slumped down, "we will" you told his powered down body. Opening the back of his faceplate, you inserted moon's memory chip in the empty slot then closed the hatch.

With the press of a button, you powered sun back on but what you weren't expecting was for sun to walk straight to the light switch. He pressed the button and the lights went out, despite how dark the daycare was, you could see the way sun's body slumped down again. The stripes in his pants faded away, the red and gold colors were replaced by the color blue and the gold stars lit up from the dark room.

The hatch in his torso opened and his star print hat slipped out, you watched as moon's hand grabbed the hat and placed it neatly on his head. You don't know why but when the now current moon stood back up straight, you felt intimidated by his red eyes as he stared down at you.

"You haven't been sleeping efficiently starlight" he pointed a finger at you, "M-Moony, we can talk about it" you were taking a few steps back with moon walking towards you.

"We'll talk about it alright, after you get your rest" he pressed one of the buttons on his chest and a small compartment opened up that had multiple moondrop candies. 'So that's where he keeps them' you thought but shook your head to forget about it.

"N-No, moon I'm fine! There's no need to use the candies" you waved your hands at him but moondrop wasn't having it. "Starlight, I'm giving you the easy way out. Take the candy or I'll have to use desperate measures and I don't think you want me to use my new upgrade" he glared.

"Moon please, I beg of you. I'm fine! I don't need sleep!"

Moondrop let out an irritated growl, "You made me do this". confusion came over you until you saw moon grab his right index finger with his left hand, the tip of his finger popped off and inside was a needle.

"No..." you trailed off seeing the small piece of metal, "NO!!!" you screamed, making a mad dash towards the door but moondrop lunged straight at you. He tackled you down to the ground with his finger mere inches away from your shoulder.

"You.Need.To.Sleep!!" he growled, "Over my dead body!" you shouted keeping his hand away from stabbing you with what you presumed to be straight up melatonin. "Go to fucking sleep!" his strength increased and it was becoming hard to keep his hand away.

"NO!"

Using your legs, you kicked moondrop off of you then made a mad dash towards the daycare door. You opened the large doors and ran out of the daycare, "(Y/N) (M/N) (L/N), get your sleep deprived ass over here and sleep!!" Moon shouted, the sound of his bells jingled as he ran after you.