Chapter 79

The moment you were left behind, you decided to find your boyfriend, which wasn't that hard at all as he was on the small journey of finding you.

You were passing by glamrock gifts when a vibration came from your phone, pulling your phone out from your pocket. You unlocked it and tapped on the message app.

"Hi honey, just wanna tell you that your father and I are gonna be visiting you on tuesday! I can't wait to see you and gregory again, I'll be bringing present too just so you know~"

"oh and make sure to invite that handsome boyfriend of yours, I want to meet and thank him for taking such good care of you"

Her texts read, "tuesday? how far away is that?" you pull up the phone's calendar, let me say. You weren't prepared, it was four days away.

Way too soon for your liking, "damn it! no no no no no! its way too soon!" you exclaimed, pacing around in circles.

"what's too soon?"

Somebody asked, you turned to face the person that asked that question, it happened to be john. He was carrying a box labeled "New Merchandise".

"It's just a problem with my parents, john." you told the transman, "really? what's the problem?" he entered glamrock gifts and headed to the back storage with you tagging along.

"they're visiting me on tuesday, both my mom and dad but the reason they're visiting is because of my boyfriend, they wanna meet him." you tell him, "hold on, you mean monty?" he pointed to the cardboard cutout of the animatronic gator. You nodded in agreement, "wait wait, do they know you're boyfriend is an animatronic?".

"No...I haven't really told them about having a boyfriend nor did I tell them that my boyfriend was one of the main mascots in Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex" you admitted, "then how did they find out?" john asked, grabbing several plush dolls to stock.

"You know gregory, right?"

"The kid that's always with you, freddy or rixie and also the one that torments aiden? yeah, I know the kid"

"He was the one that told my mom, he included a picture too" you frowned, "hold the phone, he sent a picture of you and monty then told her that animatronic alligator was your boyfriend?" the confusion was only growing for john as he tried to comprehend the situation.

"I guess?" you replied back, "what do you mean you guess? woman, it makes no damn sense that your parents would want to meet a robot in the form of an alligator that is supposedly dating their daughter!" he pointed to you. "you're hiding something so tell me now!" he accused.

"what? me hiding something?! that makes no sense!" you lied, looking around for any source of salvation but there was none. 

"(y/n) (l/n), you will tell me the truth right here and right now" he scowled, there was a bit of confidence in you. "And if I don't?" you challenged.

The look in john's eyes were similar to one you've seen in (f/n)'s eyes. He took a few steps back and you watched as he slid his foot out of his right shoe. 

No...it couldn't be...

You were at a loss for words when john kicked his foot up and the shoe went flying up into the air, he caught it mid-air then pointed it straight at you. "(y/n), Vas a decirme la verdad y si no, te voy a pegar tan fuerte que no podras mentirme la promixa vez!" He threatened in fluent spanish.

"Me vas a decir la verdad ahora?" he innocently asked, your life was flashing before your very eyes as he took several steps towards you.

________________________________________________________________________________