The Truth

The next morning all your friends from New York gathered back at the Lucky Cat Cafe before you, Tadashi, and Hiro escorted them to the San Fransokyo mall. You guys had decided to grab some lunch at the food court before walking around to shop.

You currently sat towards the inner side of the table with Tadashi to your right, Hiro to your left, and Leo across from you while the others filled in the seats.

"Man, my soup is cold!" Leo complained as he took a sip of his tomato soup.

"Then maybe you should stop making jokes and eat your food for once before it gets cold." Piper replied shaking her head as she munched on her salad.

"Ha, funny Piper. Leo never stops making jokes." Leo grinned as he pointed his spoon to himself.

Everyone rolled their eyes at him but continued to eat. "It's whatever, I'll just warm it up."

Leo placed his hands on both sides of his bowl heating to soup up with his powers. Your eyes widened and you quickly kicked Leo under the table, making the table shake when he jolted up.

"Ow! What the heck (y/n)?"

You gave him a small glare as you mouthed 'no powers'. Tadashi glanced at you but you just shrugged it off and gave him one of your sweet smiles. Leo gave you an apologetic look as he whispered, "I forgot."

The rest of lunch went by quickly as everyone chatted with one another, trying to get to know each other. When everyone was done, Annabeth, Piper, and Hazel wanted to go shop around so you all walked into the first store you saw.

The three girls looked for clothes and tried them on as the boys helped them and conversed with one another. When Hiro and Leo found a stack of leather jackets, all the boys wondered over to check them out. Except for you and Percy. Percy had led you away from your friends towards a different section of the store so he could talk to you.

"So how long have you and Tadashi been together?" Percy asked as he looked at some shirts.

"Almost seven months." You answered, leaning against a rack of clothes.

Percy glanced up at you with a raised brow, "and you still haven't told him the truth?"

You bit your lip as you looked at your brother. "I mean Hiro knows, but I just don't know how to bring it up to Tadashi."

"Hiro knows but you won't tell his brother?" Percy frowned and you sighed.

"I know, but with Hiro it was sorta an accident. But with Tadashi, it just makes things complicated. Like what do I say? Hey Tadashi, I'm half human half god and so are all of my friends. Oh and I have powers any everything and I told your brother way before we even started dating, so your the only one who didn't know?"

"Pretty much." Percy shrugged and you pouted.

"Percy come on. I'm serious."

Your brother looked up at you and sighed. "So am I sis. But you can do it. How are you not scared about fighting monsters but telling someone you care about something important frightens you?"

You sighed as you glanced over at Tadashi who was currently being forced to put on a leather jacket, and smiled. You really did care about Tadashi, I mean you loved him after all. And he deserved to know.