Y/n

*•.¸♡ 17 years old ♡¸.•*

                       ıllıllı Relations ıllıllı

                       Gol D. Roger (father)
                  Portgas D. Rouge (mother)
                Jewelry Bonnie (Best friend)
               Portgas D. Ace (older brother)
             Monkey D. Luffy (Sworn brother)
                     Sabo (Sworn brother)
                    Dadan (Foster mother)
          Monkey D. Garp (Foster grandfather)

                 ╚»★«╝ Hair color ╚»★«╝

              ★·.·'¯'·.·★ Style ★·.·'¯'·.·★

             ·

             ·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ Music taste ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

  ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █Let's start█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Your mother died after giving birth to you. You were adopted by your grandfather Garp and Dadan. They raised you as well as your three crazy brother's. Your brother's Ace, Luffy and Sabo didn't make anything easy for you. Fighting and arguing over tiny things was normal in your household. Being the only girl made you though to keep up with the boys. Ace was the only one related to you by blood but you loved everyone equally. Still do.

Turning 17 means changing schools and moving into a dormitory. You never wanted to follow your brothers into a private school but Garp forced you to. Thank god you get to share a room with your best friend Bonnie. You met in 6th grade and became inseparable. How will the new school treat you and your bestie?

Comment who you want to see Y/n get close with!

The one piece world!

In this story I have switched pirates into business men and women as well as marines into polices. I will keep the world the same, meaning cities and maps.

Onto Y/n and her father Gol D. Roger. Ace was born one year before Y/n. Quickly after him your parents were expecting another child. Gol D. Roger Was one of the most influenced business men at the time. Rumors speculating of black market as well as tax fraud were daily. Eventually that was what got him to the grave. 8 months before you were born, he was killed in a drive by shooting. The shooter was never identified.

As for your mother. She passed away during childbirth. The quilt of killing your mother hunted you daily. Leaving you and Ace as orphans made it worse. Seeing Ace crave for a mother figure made you ill. Thankfully he never actually blamed it on you.