𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯

The days rolled by quickly until I realized it was our last night. Most of the days went by doing schools activities, like museums and art galleries. Most of them were actually really interesting.

"Oh how I missed you bed."
I body slam myself on the cool mattress as the last of my energy starts to drain out. Our gym teacher Shanks decided for second year students to do a 6 mile hike, which started at 7:30am. He seemed way too excited for it in the beginning. During the last miles everyone was complaining and almost crying due to the heat. Shank had also lost his will and was quietly sobbing as he walked infrot of us.

Law laughs as his back rests on the head board. He had the whole day off as I was doing a slow death with my classmates.
"Was it really that hard."
He asks as he places his hand on my head. I turn to head quickly to him, a sharp glare in his direction. He starts quickly laugh while his hand brushes through my messy and sweaty ponytail.

"Do you want me to go get you food?"
He asks as I slowly start to drift to sleep my legs mostly hanging out of the bed.
"Yes please."
He stands up from the bed before pulling on his shoes. He grabs the hotel door keycard.
"Shower while I do."
I push myself up from the bed with my last powers and walk up to the bathroom door.
"Yes dad."
I say jokingly.
"I'll be quick."
He says before walking out of the door and slamming it shut behind him.

I strip out ot my sweaty workout clothes before stepping into the shower. Rather than boiling my skin off with the water temperature I keep it cold. Goosebumps form all over my body as the cold water rains down. After the shower I pull on Law's the shirt left hanging on the bathroom door knob.

I hear the hotel room door open and Law walk in. The places a paper bag on the table opposite of the bed before walking to the bathroom. He wraps his arms around me as I stand infront of the mirror.
"You smell so good."
He says as he presses his face in the crook of my neck. He takes a big sniff making me laugh.
"I got you a cheese burger, fries and nuggets."
The exact order we ate the first day we met.

"It's so good!"
I sigh in relief as I take my second bite of the burger. We everyday ate on the bed which I would hate back home, but here I didn't mind.
"It's better back home."
He sighs as he finishes his burger already. We started eating a minute ago.
"What did you do today?"
I ask since I was gone the whole day leaving him alone. He hadn't really moved from the position I saw him in before leaving.
"I went to the gym with Eustass. That's it. I don't like doing things without you anymore."

A wide smile spreads on my face hearing him say that. Everything without Law felt boring. The hike would've probably felt like a light jog if Law was with me.
"You're too cute."
I straddle his lap suddenly. I grab a nugget before taking a bite and feeding the rest to Law.
"Give me a bite of your burger."
He says eyeing it in my hand. I reach my hand away from him trying to get it out of his reach.
"No way you already ate yours. And you said it was better back home."

"Just one small bite."
He says before opening his mouth wide open. I give up and place it between his teeth. He takes a big bite almost half of it.
"Law! You said a small bite!"
I shout as he chews on the burger grinning widely. I unstraddle his lap in annoyance and sit on the furthest part of the bed from him. I quickly eat the rest of incase he steals it from me.

"Give me my coke."
I say not turning to look at him. I hear him take a sip before handing it my way. Grabbing it quickly from his hand. As I start to sip on I feel him bear hug me from the behind.
"Have you talked with your brothers this trip."
He asks as his chin rests on my shoulder. I place the coke on the ground.
"I saw Luffy on the hike for a second but he was long gone running after Shanks. Other than that not really. I need a break from them once in awhile."
He cracks a small laugh.

"I should call Ace."
He hymns in agreement his stubble chin tickling on my shoulder.
"I remember when me and Ace were drunk last year at a new years party. We ran away from the party before the count down to avoid anyone wanting a new years kiss. He told me a lot about you and even showed me a picture of you. You were smiling infront of a house hugging Ace."

I knew exactly what picture he was talking about. When Ace was about to leave for Grand Line high for the first time I was devastated. I always was looking out for him and him being gone made me feel like a piece of me was missing.

"So you knew who I was when I came here."
He nods slowly. I turn my head slightly to see his face. His eyes closed and his head resting on my shoulder. He looks so peaceful.
"You were everything I expected but never guessed I'd fall for you. I was scared Ace would beat my ass if I did."
I laugh before placing my hand on the side of his head.

"I'm glad you did Law."

"Is everyone here?"
Shanks shouts infront of the buses we have to take back to school. The morning was gruesome. Law and me woke up late and had to quickly pack out bags and run out of the room. I probably forgot half of my stuff.

"You seem energetic."
Bonney laugh next to me seeing my face covered with my hoodies hood. Actually it's Law's hoodie.
"Not now Bonney."
I whine in agony as my eyes slowly start to close. Everyone around us screams from missing stuff and keycards. As much as I love traveling I also hate it.

"I just want to get into that bus and fall asleep."
I say as Bonney pats my head. Shank takes our luggage before loading it into the buss.
"Go sit down."
He says firmly clearly stressing from the amount of students and chaos.
"Morning Y/n."
I feel an arm grab me and pull me under a shoulder. I could never forget the voice of my brother.
"Luffy please."

He starts laughing making me lift my gaze up. Infront of me his big friend group everyone as tired as me. My gaze especially goes to Sanji infront of me. He gives me a slight smile seeing me look at him.
"You smell like bacon."
I say to Luffy as a sharp sent of grease and fat travels up to my nose from his direction.
"I have bacon in my lunchbox just in case I get hungry."
He says lifting a blue small lunchbox Dadan got him up in the air.
"Just in case?"

The bus ride was straight agony. Bonney was telling me detailed story of her and Eustass' date last night. I didn't need to know the color of his underwear or how clearly his nipple piercings show through his shirt. The thought of sleep was stolen from me the second Luffy sat behind me. He doesn't deal well with boredom and I was the closest source to annoy.

As the bus stops at the school I run out as one of firsts. I take a deep breath of fresh air feeling the cool breeze in my nostrils.
"Looks like you didn't have a good ride."
Law laughs seeing me in my state. I walk towards him quickly leaning on him as I meet him. His arm wraps around my shoulders in a comforting way.
"Let's go sleep."

a/n
a little short but still important! aren't they the cutest😭🥹