𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

"Wake up."
You feel a pair of lips quickly press on your cheek. His hand on your arm, gently pushing you awake. You open your eyes just enough to see him. You nod slowly as you start to yawn.
"Let's go out. I need to get you the pill before you start looking at baby clothes and shit."
He gets off the bed and walks to his suitcase. Pulling the zipper open and throwing the half open. You watch as he starts looking for something.

You lift of the bed and stretch your arms, lifting them above your head. Still watching as he digs through his suitcase.
"Where are we going?"
Finally finding the thing he's looking for, he picks it up. He pulls a black hoodie over his head.
"There's a pharmacy and a couple of restaurants down the street from the hotel. We can just buy something if you're not up to for dinner."
You get up from the bed and walk up to him. Wrapping your arms around him, you squeez him tightly.
"You ok? Weird of you to be so close."
He asks looking down at you.
"Maybe it's the baby."
You look down at your stomach gently patting it. He rolls his eyes.
"Get dressed already."

"Just come already!"
Law yells at you from the door of elevator. You rush your converse shoe laces in a knot before rushing out. You picked out a pair of black shorts and a basic white hoodie.
"Can you chill."
You walk up to him brushing your fingers through your tangled hair. He presses the elevator button multiple times to make it come faster.
"You always take too long to get ready."
He tries to snake his arm around your waist put you step further away from him.
"I took like ten minutes."
The elevator doors open making you both step in. You stand on the corner, trying to be as far away from him as possible.

"Oh now you don't want to be near me."
He steps closer to you making your back slam on the back wall. His front is pressed against you, as his hand moves to your neck.
"Should I make you moan as hard as you did twenty minutes ago?"
You swallow dryly not trying to seem intimidated. His face gets closer to your before his lips touch yours. You feel his tongue enter your mouth as you answer to the kiss. Before you know it the elevator door opens. Both of you straighten up and turn to the door. Your eyes shoot open as Ace and Yamato stand infront of you.

"Where are you two heading?"
Yamato asks as Ace stares down Law. You take Law's hand and pull him out of the elevator behind you.
"We are going to eat somewhere."
Law answers them making Yamato start suggesting various places to eat at. Ace starts pulling her inside the elevator as you try to get Law to start walking with you.
"I'll see you guys!"
Yamato shouts as the elevator doors close. Law finally starts walking behind you as you pull him through the front hall and through the doors.

"Where do you want to eat?"
He asks you as you walk through the sunny walkways. You think for a second before turning to him.
"Anything is fine. You can pick."
He looks down at you with a surprised expression.
"You don't want to pick?!"
He exaggerates his answers making you slightly annoyed. You pull his hand harshly making him start laughing.
"Let's just get some pizza and eat it at the hotel."

You loved how simple yet cute he was. You didn't need five star restaurants and expensive dates to feel appreciated by him. He knew how to make you swoon over him with simple gestures.

"Where are the pills."
He asks you looking around the small pharmacy. You pull him behind you to the cash register.
"Hey. Do you have any plan b's"
You ask a young boy behind the counter. He looks between the ages 16-19. His eyes turn to Law as a smirk grows on his face.
"Yes we do. I'll go get it for you."
As he walks away you turn to look at Law. On his face is a confused and slightly annoyed expression.
"Another one of those horny teenage boys."
He says to you.

"Here you go. That'll be 50 dollars."
You start to dig your pockets for your credit card before hearing Law pay with his. He grabs the pill from the counter before pulling you behind him out of the doors.
"He was clearly trying to eye fuck you."
He says as he walks like a crumpy kindergartner. You laugh at him as his jealous side shows.
"So what? You're the one really fucking me."
His expression quickly fades away.
"I completely forgot."

You grabbed a pizza on the way to the hotel. Another argument was had about which pizza you should get. Cheese or pepperoni. You personally wanted cheese but he wanted pepperoni. Eventually he agreed on cheese before you got even more annoyed.

Laying on the bed your feet towards Law. His eyes are fixated on his phone making you crave for his attention. Looking at him and your toes you get an idea.
"Can you suck my toes?"
His gaze is quickly removed from his phone and is now on you. His eyebrows are raised and nose crunched in disgust.
"No."
You glare at him. As he stares you start wiggling your toes infront of his face. Slowly pushing them closer to him.
"Cmon I washed them when we came back."
Still saying no you turn to your stomach and ignore him.

"Eustass probably sucks Bonney's toes. Why do I like a guy who doesn't suck mine?"
You talk to yourself clearly trying to get him pissed off. You quickly feel his hand grab your feet. Pulling you closer by it. You turn now seeing him.
"Do I really have to?"
He asks you making you grin widely. You nod excitedly repeatedly. He looks down at your feet before lifting it up to his face. Gazing up at you as he takes your big toe in his mouth. He grins before sucking it gently. You bite your lip not trying to get aroused.

"You know I can see your nipples get hard through your tank top."
You quickly look down at your braless chest covered with a tight white tank top. You pull your feet away from him before jumping on top of him. You wrap your hands around his torso and pull yourself closer to him.
"You're not done yet. You'll do it again soon enough for me."
He kisses your head before wrapping his arm around you.
"Whatever you want."

Soon enough you both were snoring after a long cuddle. Law begged to be the small spoon until you gave in. He wrapped his arms around you before placing is head on your chest.

a/n
don't worry she won't get pregnant! I hate pregnancy thrope🙄