𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

The days rolled by quickly.

𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆:
You woke up early and got ready for the day. Bonney as usual was hogging the bathroom for ages before you got your turn. The usual classes went by before you had chemistry. Sanji chatted with you excitedly which made you feel bad. The hookup between you two was really just a dumb decision in the heat of the moment.

When lunch time rolled around you were already sprinting to the cafeteria. Everyone was already sitting in their usual seats chatting. You sat down next to Law who immediately payed attention to you.
"That school uniform looks sexy on you."
He whispered in your ear as he placed his hand on your thigh. His flirting was getting more and more sexual after Ace gave him the permission to take you on a date. You loved the attention he was giving to you. You placed you hand on his upper thigh close to his crotch and pressed down gently.
"You won't believe what I'm wearing under this."
You whispered to him quietly.

You felt him groan to your ear from your touch. His hand started to explore your thigh further eventually ending up on your ass squeezing it.
"Why don't you come and show me. I believe the restrooms are empty during lunch."
A grin formed on your face from his horniness. You moved your hand to his crotch pressing down on it. His grib tightened on your ass.
"Maybe after the date."
His hand dropped away from you as he pushed himself further away from you. You started to laugh at his mad expression.
"You're going to be the death of me."
He looked at you his hands now crossed over his chest.
"Maybe but you better do something to your excited little friend in your pants."
Law took hold of you neck pushing it gently down. He popped your head up and down making it look like you were sucking him off.
"No you can take care of it."
You both laughed making everyone turned to look at you.

𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆:
Morning started as usual waiting impatiently behind the bathroom door begging Bonney to let you in. Your first period was math alone making you sleep almost all of it. As your PE class started you ran to Bonney tackling her to the ground. In PE you had to run track with upper classmen. For your luck Law and Eustass were in that class. Your PE clothes where tight leggings and a tank top. Walking to the field you saw a line of the classmen. Hearing a whistle from Eustass' lips Bonney ran up to him. You walked behind her Smiling at Law playfully.

"Are you up for a competition?"
Law asked you as you reached him. You tried to read his expression to guess what he was thinking.
"What kind of competition?"
A grin formed on his face looking at you up and down.
"Everyone's looking at your ass in those leggings and your school skirt. If I win you in a running competition you will put on my sweater and hide it for the rest of the day."
You smiled at him widely. His jealousy and possessiveness made you weak in the knees everytime.
"If I win you will have to carry me to my next class."
He started smiling at the thought of showing everyone you in his arms.
"Deal."

Standing on the starting line both of you were getting ready for Eustass to announce the starting.
"Ready...Set...Go!"
Both of you dashed into a quick run on the track. Everyone watched you two not knowing of the prices of the competition. You were leading first before seeing Law starting to run faster and pass you eventually. He crossed the finish line few seconds before you making you sit on the ground annoyed. He walked up to you making fun of you before picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder.
"Time to go get my sweater."
You didn't fight him as he carried you to the boys locker room. He walked past Sanji making him look at you two confused.

You walked to the cafeteria with Law laughing at the huge sweater on you. It was hanging a little over your ass covering it completely.
"You look sexy."
You shot a glare at him showing the over big sleeves of the sweater to him. He started to laugh harder before reaching the cafeteria line.
"I'll go get your food for you."
He walked away leaving you sitting at the table with everyone.