𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

I close my eyes for a second as Law goes to take a shower. I hear the shower turn making me get up also. Law and Eustass have to go visit a museum due to their grade leaving me and Bonney some alone time.

I walk to Law's suit case grabbing a pair of grey sweatpants as well as a white t shirt. I carry them to the bathroom and place them on a stool with Law's other clothes. I walk into the shower with him grabbing my fave wash before pumping some on my hand.
"Let me wash your face."
I say making him lower his face closer to mine. I start massaging my fingers on his face making the face wash foam.
"What are you and Bonney doing while me and Eustass are gone?"
I wash his jawline and feel his stubble beard tickle my fingers.
"She wants to go shopping."

"I need to ask you something."
I say to him having the scene at the beach linger on the back of my mind. I hold his face between my palms.
"Who was the guy at the beach?"
I feel his presence shift slightly as he lifts his head. He faces his face quickly before stepping out of the shower. He wraps a white towel around his waist before anymore water gets to drip on the stone floors.
"He's my cousin. He went to our school before getting suspended for drugs."
I stay in the shower washing my body and hair listening to him talk.

"Please stay away from him. He has a reputation of trying to get in between relationships."
I step out and grab a towel from the pile of neatly folded white towels on the counter. I wrap it around me before walking next to him.
"Well it's not like we're official yet."
I say as quiet as possible. I grab some lotion from my toiletries bag and open it on the table. I take a small scoop of it before massaging it between my hands.
"Drop the towel."
I press my hands on his chest and massage it around his chest and shoulders. He takes the towel of giving me the access to bring the lotion to his lower torso.

He takes some from the container before rubbing it between his hands to warm it up. I turn my back to him to start washing my face in the sink. He places his hands on your shoulders, Massaging gently. Suddenly you feel his hands on your ass.
"Don't!"
I shout before feeling his hand slap my ass hard making my just up from the hit. I grab the clothes I brought with me and start pulling them on angry with him. He laughs next to me making me even more irritated.
"Cmon I had to."
He says still laughing. I pull the t shirt on and sweatpants to cover everything except my arms and head.

He pulls back on his towel before wrapping his arms around my waist. His head rests on my shoulder as I finish my skincare.
"You're going to be late."
I say to him as I rest my head on his. His hands creep down lifting the hem of my shirt. His hands touch me skin of my stomach.

"Have fun with Bonney."
Law says as he kisses my cheek quickly as I do my make up on the counter in the bathroom. He put on a pair of light washed jeans and a black button up. His many tattoos peek clearly from under.
"I will. Have fun."
I hear the hotel room door and continue doing my make up.

I rampage through my suitcase trying to find something bearable to put on. The weather is warm so I try to look for something easy. I find a light beige tank top and a pair of blue ripped jeans

★·.·'¯'·.·★ ⓨσ𝓤ʳ ᵒ𝓤t𝓕ίt ★·.·'¯'·.·★

·★