𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

The dorm room door slams closed as Law's body is pressing you against the wall. Your tongue's exploring each others mouth you feel his hand travel down to your pants zipper. He quickly opens it before pulling your pants down. You pull them of your ankles making Law grib onto your thigh as you throw them across the room with your leg. His hand lifts your thigh to his waist holding it tightly. You feel his lips separe from yours making you follow them slightly hungrily.
"Are you sure?"
He whispers in your ear seductively making your whole body burn with desire. Your legs start to almost give up on you.
"I'm sure."
You notice his lips curl into a smirk even though it's dark. His other hand moves on your lower stomach before lifting the waistband of your underwear. His hand quickly slips in making a moan leave your lips.

His middle finger slowly draws circles on your clit as his lips travel on your jawline and neck. You bite your lip trying to muffle the moans from his touch.
"Take your hoodie off."
He firmly commands while pressing down with his finger. You try to answer but it comes out sounding like a high pitched whimper. You pull your hoodie over your head revealing your lace bra. His lips meet your skin again quickly and his lips start to travel down your breast.
"Your bra."
You quickly start to unclip it as you feel him kiss a red spot on your breast. Pulling it of your arms it drops to the ground next to you.

He let's go of your leg placing it back down to the ground. Almost falling from the lost of feel on your legs. His hand takes a hold of your breast starting to knead it. His rough handling of you made you even more horny for him. Squeezing down on it as he pinches the nipple between his fingers.
"Law!"
You squirm as you feel his middle finger move to the opening if your pussy. The pressure quickly releases as it slips in. Your wetness pulls it in slowly. He starts thrusting his finger in you making grab on to his shoulders tightly. Noticing he still has his shirt on you start to pull the collar over his head.

You catch your breath as you reveal the muscles on his chest and arms to you. The sharp line of each muscle made you trace over them. The tattoos decorating his skin making you even more wet.
"You're already this wet."
He slips in another finger making you pull his chest on yours. Your fingers dig into the skin on his back. The muscles on your legs start to hurt from holding your weight up.
"Law!"
You shout as you start to feel your legs give out from the pleasure from his fingers. He starts to move them even more rough making you bite down to his shoulder.
"Law."
You cry out again trying to get him to give you support but the thursts his fingers in you again. Your legs start to shake as you pull his chest on yours before crashing to the floor under you.

The coldness of the floor spreads through your ass and thighs. Law squads infront of you looking at you breathing hard. His fingers still inside you.
"Did your legs give out?"
He asks with a little laughter in his tone. You roll your eyes before you pull him to sit infront of you. A smile still on his face he moves his fingers again inside you.
"You're close."
He leans close to your face placing his lips on yours. The kiss turns into a sloppy french kiss. Law's fingers thurst into you as his other hand rubs your clit. You start moaning feeling an orgasm form. You grab onto his arms as the pleasure starts traveling through your body. His eyes fixate on your body as your back arches slighty from the orgasm.

Law takes his fingers out sucking them clean of your juices. Placing his hand on your face he pulls you closer.
"You taste too good."
He wraps his arms around your waist before lifting you off the ground. You quickly wrap your legs around him for support.
"If you're going to collapse to the ground from my fingers, I might do it more often."
You roll your eyes at him before feeling his lips crash into yours. Another french kiss gets started as he carries you to the bed. Placing you carefully to the bed he starts kissing down your neck.

He quickly turns you around onto your stomach. His hands travel down your body until they reach your ass. After quickly kneading it his hands leave your skin. You look over your shoulder seeing him pull his jeans off quickly. The sight of him only in his boxers made you blush deeply. The blush was short lived as he pulls them down. You swallow dryly feeling sorry for the morning you. He climbs on top of you kissing your neck and back.