𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵

"Wake up!"
I hear Bonney screaming next to my ear. Thinking that not sharing a room with her would spare me from this was stupid. She straddles my waist, gently jumping on top off me. I hear Eustass and Law laughing next to her.

Finally deciding to open my eyes, I immediately push her off.
"You're so annoying!"
I shout before wrapping the covers around me again, trying to catch sleep.
"You need to wake up. Law and Eustass went to the gym already while you have been snoring."
I push myself up from the bed before attacking Bonney. I pin her on the bed before gently choking her.
"This is hot."
Eustass says to Law, making him glare at Eustass. He quickly apologizes in panic.

"Y/n the breakfast is ending soon."
Law says before grabbing my arm. He tries to pull me up from the bed.
"I'll get up if you carry me to the bathroom and hold me up as I brush my teeth and wash my face."
Bonney and Eustass crack a smile seeing Law slowly give in to me. He lifts me from the bed making me wrap my legs around his torso and arms around his neck. He starts to carry me towards the bathroom.
"Law you're totally whipped."
Eustass says, making Law roll his eyes. Opening the bathroom door he walks infront of the sink.
"Be quick."

Law picks up my gym shorts and his hoodie from the bathroom floor, still having me hold onto him.
"Put these on."
I let go off him dropping my feet to the ground. Quickly pulling them on, I brush your hair and walk out. Eustass and Bonney are waiting at the door.
"Finally. Let's go eat."
I put on your fluffy cow slippers Dadan got me for Christmas last year and follow them.

"Did you have to put those on?"
Bonney asks as everyone laughs at my slippers. Eustass points at them while trying to catch his breath from laughing so hard. Even Law is laughing.
"They are cute."
I say as the elevator door opens. Students come out before we get to step in. The doors close slowly infront of us.
"Are those students from different school? I haven't seen them before."
Bonney asks.
"Yeah East blue high."
Law and Eustass scoff clearly not liking them.

"Save us the trouble and don't run into them." Law says as he throws is arm over my shoulder. I raise my eyebrow and look up at his face. Seeing his stubble beard made him look so sexy.
"Why?"
I ask making his gaze turn to me. His eyes show a sign of annoyance.
"It's nothing to worry about, just stay away from them."
The elevator doors open before I have time to say anything in return.

The cafeteria of the hotel was mostly quiet besides couple sleepy students eating breakfast. I run towards the long table filled with different variety of breakfast foods.
"It looks so good!"
Me and Bonney grab plates and start filling them up quickly. Scrambled eggs, bacon and toast fill them up quickly. We bring the plates to an empty table before going to get coffee and orange juice.

"You two are not finishing all of that."
Eustass says looking at my and Bonneys plates on the table. Law walks up to the table with a bowl of oatmeal as well as a plate of eggs and bacon. He sits down before looking down at your plate. He smiles at you before bringing a spoon of oatmeal close to his lips.
"Good girl."
He says clearly pleased you're eating a good breakfast. I grab my class of orange juice bringing it to my lips, trying to hide the blush on my cheeks.

"That was so good!"
Bonney sighs as she looses the knot on her sweatpants. I laugh at her as I take my last piece of bacon leaving my plates empty.
"I'm so full."
I answer her as I stand up. Law takes my plate and mug.
"You can go I'll put these away."
He says before walking away. Bonney quicky grabs onto my arm and pulls me behind her towards the elevator.
"Everyone's going to the beach. Let's get ready quick and head to the beach."

I quickly pull on a black two piece swim suit and a pair of sheer cotton pants on top. I pack a tota bag with sunscreen and a bottle of water. I hear a quick knock on the door knowing Bonney's waiting for me. I open the door revealing her baby blue bikini.
"You're so cute."
I say laughing at her on the door way.
"C'mon let's go."