𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

You hear the dorm door open up and someone coming in. Thinking it Bonney you brush it off.
"Be quiet I'm trying to sleep."
Silent steps come closer to your bed and you start to smell the pungent smell of alcohol. Your covers slip up and you feel someone climbing next to you. Arms travel around your waist and pull you closer to a chest.
"I'm so sorry."
Law's drunk mumbling comes out as an apology. You turn around facing him.
"I don't know what came over me. I shouldn't have left you alone at night. Please forgive me."
You place your hands on his cheeks before pulling his face closer to yours. You give his lips a quick peck before turning back to face the wall.
"It's okay. Get some sleep."

The sun shines in to the room through the blinds. You open your eyes to see Law cuddling up to your chest. His head resting on your chest and body laying on top of yours. You laugh before grabbing your phone from the bedside table. 10 messages from Bonney pop up on your screen.

                          My darling💕🍆

My darling💕🍆
where the fuck are u?!

why is Law here

hes super drunk

come get ur manz

he doesn't want to leave if you don't come and get him

answer me!!!

he said he misses you

he found a kitten

it reminds him of you he said

You smile at the picture Bonney send you before turning your gaze back to Law. His eyes were now slowly opening up from his slumber.
"Would you like to tell me where you went last night?"
He whines in pain as the result of alcohol hits him. You laugh at him before pushing off of you.
"I'll get you painkillers."
You get up from the bed before Law grabs your wrist quickly. You turn to him before a huge blush forms on your face.

Your pov: