Special Appointment

Josie's PoV

I really hate going to dentist, but I really need to remove my wisdom teeth in my left cheek.

I approached the receptionist and nervously said, "Hi. I'm Josette Salvatore. I've got an appointment today." The receptionist smiled, who named Cleo, and handed me a form on a clipboard.

"Please fill this out, Ms. Salvatore." I did as I was told and handed the clipboard back to her when I was done.

"Hey, how long a wait do you think this will be?" I asked while I'm busy checking the dental clinic.

"Hard to say," Cleo said. "Dr. Mikaelson is still with a patient right now. It's going to take awhile because the patient want to have braces." I smiled and mouthed "thanks" to her.

This waiting is going to drive me nuts.

"I wish I remembered to charge my phone or bring a book or something." I sighed heavily and just pout. I looked at the certificates that are hanging on the wall because I'm so bored.

Dr. Hope Andrea L. Mikaelson, DMD.

I wonder why Maya kept suggesting her to me. Well, maybe this dentist is just a middle-aged woman whose very professional in dentistry.

Not long after, Cleo called me to go the dentist. When I saw Dr. Mikaelson, I don't think she was that middle-aged woman that I thought earlier.

"Open wide." She ordered and I obeyed. Her thumb nudged my jaw as her index finger is under my chin.

She leaned in close, and I took a deep breath when I smelled her scent like a fresh grass and matted fur, homely and foreign at the same time. This dentist is so close to the point that I really felt the heat radiating off of her.

God, why I am like this?

A finger slipped past my teeth, not remotely sneaky, but a surprise all the same. I blinked, then again, and focused hard on this attractive dentist.

She has a long auburn wavy hair, sparkling blue eyes, pale skin, perfect red lips.

I wonder what that lips taste like.

I couldn't help my wandering tongue as it sought warmth and investigated her slender finger.

I know, I'm not supposed to lick or suck, but my lips closed around her hand, bit by bit.

"Ms. Salvatore," Dr. Mikaelson said, with caution in her voice, and I willed myself to stop drooling. A soft uh-huh came from the back of my throat, but it was difficult to keep my tongue in check. So, she helped me to open my mouth wider than before, encouraging me to make space for her.

And when she was done she praised me for it, "Good girl."

It warmed me from the inside, those magic words that promised everything and made me shiver in pleasure. And I automatically replied, "Thank you, Daddy."

Then we both froze. I can see her blue eyes dilated and how her cheeks and her ears turned red.

This is so embarrasing!