010 | Purposeful

a/n: sorry (not sorry) for leaving you guys on a cliffhanger

and im very sorry about how long it takes me to update (very very sorry)

also! make sure to read the ending note for some important news on this story!

now, hopefully you'll enjoy the chapter! <3

✿✿✿✿

Hoseok's shining green eyes gazing up at Yoongi curiously left his words faltering

Hoseok's shining green eyes gazing up at Yoongi curiously left his words faltering. He felt apprehensive about the words stuck on the tip of his tongue. A slight flush started to rise on the elder god's cheekbones as he stumbled over his speech and came to the realization that his arm was indeed still encircling around the other's small waist.

"Ah, Hoseok, I..." his words trailed off, eyes cast downwards.

Lifting a dainty hand, the young god delicately placed his palm upon the side of the god's face in a comforting gesture, "You may say anything to me," Hoseok assured with a dazzling smile.

Yoongi swallowed harshly, his heavy gaze flitting from between Hoseok's sweet emerald eyes and his pretty lips. He wanted to do unspeakable things to him. He wanted to ravish him and keep him bound to his side forever. Moreover, he wanted to worship him. He would devote his existence to this blithesome soul and serve him dutifully. He wanted to wash him in tenderness and sweet love. He would do anything and everything he could to make Hoseok his. He would pledge his existence to Hoseok.

Hoseok took notice of Yoongi's eyes taking in his lips. His chest pounded erratically as he took notice of the god's form leaning in closer. Was he going to be kissed for the first time? His father would never allow such an act. Yet, Hoseok felt no fear of the repercussions. He didn't dread the thought that his dear father would deal his wrath upon them. He felt airy and anxious, wanting to know what it would feel like for the king of the Underworld to place those cracked lips against his own.

"Would you..." Yoongi started once more, entranced by Hoseok's shining eyes.

"Yes?" Hoseok nodded lightly, leaning towards the elder slightly.

After a moment, Yoongi stiffened, his grasp around him loosening as he cleared his throat quickly, "Would you care for something to eat? You must be famished due to the journey to the Underworld and from all the new sights that you have seen," the elder god clarified hastily, stepping away entirely from the younger.

Hoseok's smile faltered, disheartened by the god's inquiry. Yoongi had seemed nervous, Hoseok had believed surely something else was to be uttered. Though Hoseok presented as young and innocent, he was not dim and should never be underestimated. This meeting was not one of chance but of intent. Hades does not just desert his kingdom to flit about in a meadow. Yoongi must of had a purpose in leaving his realm and happening upon Hoseok in his meadow. Moments ago, Taehyung himself had revealed, whether it had been intentional or not, that Yoongi had not only known of Hoseok's existence but had sought after him as well. The two gods had been so close but a moment ago, stares intimate and steady. Yoongi must have intent to kiss him. Hoseok welcomed this thought avidly.