「𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌」

~𝘛𝘖𝘟𝘐𝘊~

~𝘛𝘖𝘟𝘐𝘊~

is one that makes you feel unsupported, misunderstood, demeaned, or attacked.

~𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦~

an intense soul connection with someone thought to be a person's other half..

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

A Monday night with
14yr old Nuni and 17yr old joker
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

" I fucking hate you bra , like I seriously wish you'd leave me the fuck alone"' Nuni said sitting on the edge of the bed crying as Joker was gathering his belongings getting ready to leave..

"Feelings Are mutual , love" Joker Said Putting on his shoes..

"All you do is feed me lies and fuck on me && fuck other bitches like the fuck." — "If youn wanna be with me just say that "

"Ian say that but if you wanna imply that than shidd go right ahead" Joker grabbed his keys and the rest of his belongings, proceeding towards the door.

"Why ? What do these females have that I don't? Am I not good enough !?" Nuni screamed

"Nothing Nuni , ima fuck witcha Ona flip side"joker leaving the house.

"What did I ever do to deserve this shit bra" Nuni said sitting on the floor as her mother came in..

Loretta sighed "You did Nothing baby .. you can't force that man to love you && you damn sho' can't force yourself to change him .. Nuni you only a freshmen in Highschool , that boy is almost grown .. you got more time at life than him ..A man gone do whatever makes him happy and you should too" Nuni Loretta
Said.

"Ma that man literally took my virginity && said he would love me no matter what.. like no other dude will put up with me like he does. I've been having sex with  that man for almost
a year now I can't let him go"..

"I can't breathe when he's away or when we arguing .. we are soul ties ma .. even though he messes around I know he loves me" Nari confessed, sobbing in her hands feeling defeated, used and hurt.

"Baby this love y'all got for eachother is 𝙏𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙘.. y'all need to let eachother go and find happiness along someone else .. You got to want happiness to get it baby .. that man ain bit mo' stun you .. he just don't wanna see you with nobody else" Loretta said getting up to leave ..

"I just wanna be happy with myself " Nuni said to herself ..

Nuni doesn't know nobody but him. she doesn't know life cause she always been with him.Nuni can't be with someone else without fucking with joker.his words are like a drug to Nuni. She can't get off of the drug even if she had therapy .. Regardless if the two separated , they will always find their way back together ..