《05》

Joker - Jonterrius
Age : 21
Atlanta Georgia

"Aye where y'all bout to go after this lick?" I asked getting into the backseat, preparing for this job we had to do.

"Some where your not wanted" Deelo said while loading clips in his gun while eyeing me

Fuck this nigga on ?

"Deelo you trynna bump assum cause you got all this hidden animosity towards a nigga fa' what ?"

"Bitch ass nigga you fucked Jalisa knowing ha' ass was burning and went back to fuck on Nuni, luckily she didn't catch shit "

"Bra I-"

"Then you fucked on Maya, and I can't be to much mad at her cause you knew she was going through depression from losing ha mama , so of course she was gone be gullible enough to fuck you.." Chucky said making Deelo nod

"You treat Nuni like a hoe and expect me to let that shit slide. I told you when you got wit her , don't play under her and what you do? Played under her" Deelo said.

What he saying was true. I wasn't in love with Nuni no more but I couldn't stand to see her with another nigga. Nuni was my first love and I thought I was in love with her till I cheated with Jalisa. After I cheated the first time I couldn't stop.

Nuni will always be my girl before anybody , I just can't wrap my head around why I can't love her like I used to. Another reason why I still treat Nuni like shit is because I got Maya pregnant and I tell her stuff; As in we getting together to be a family type shit .

But I'm not telling them that.

"I hear you bra" I sighed while grabbing my ski mask and my guns

"That's all you got to say huh" deelo scoffed

"Yea. that's all I got to say playa" I said, not wanting to talk about this shit no more.

We loaded up the car as we discussed how we were going to bust these niggas brains out.

The dudes we been dealing with had been trying to get inside scoop on how we ended up being the biggest drug dealers on the south .

They started sending dead animals to our trap, and even started sending folks over to get in our gang but we ain trust them niggas. It's always been me , Deelo and Chucky and it's gone stay like that till the end.

Truth is we been working with Nini daddy. He left her and her mama behind when they had Kayla. He knew folks wanted his head but they couldn't get to him , so he had to do what he had to do, and we all know if you can't get to the person you want , you gotta get to his family or someone close .

Her dad told us before he left to watch after his kids. That maybe the reason I can't leave Nuni alone. I know she straight with Deelo and Chucky but me leaving her don't feel right.

"Ight chucky when we get there , stay yo ass ina car and be the lookout . Just in case somebody pull some shit ite?" I said as we sat ina car

"Why I gotta stay ina car ?" Chucky asked

"Nigga you shot a fucking dog and said he was looking suspicious"Deelo said giving him a mug

"Bra niggas are getting smart now and days , you never know" Chucky said lighting the joint

"Nigga what?" I said stopping what I was doing to look at how stupid this nigga is

"Dude ni-"

"Fuck it , just shut the hell up" I said as he started the car up ..

The drive there was a comfortable silent. I knew I wanted to stop the street game but I couldn't give up all the money I was making.

We finally arrived at the opps territory . We parked down the road so they wouldn't see our car. Chucky turned the car off and turned towards us.

"No matter what happens , I love y'all niggas" he said facing towards us

"I love you niggas too. No matter how much I fuss at you Joker I love you like my ole lady made you" Deelo said bringing me into a hug.

"Aaight let's get this muh fucking money" I said pulling down my ski mask..