《31》

I keep forgetting y'all really don't know what these characters look like besides manman..

Kayla - kaykay
Atlanta Georgia
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Nigga Ion een know you, my daddy been out my life for almost sixteen years and you just now popping up " He chuckled..

"Ya mama kicked me out accusing me of cheating and I tried to stay and take care of y'all but she want having it baby"

He moved closer to me as I sent spit to his face

"Back the fuck up bitch , ion een rock like that .. ion wanna get to know you it's fuck you for like "

"Hmm I see you have my anger , I wonder did my ritual work on your sister"

What type of voo- awh hell nah this nigga work for the devil let me the fuck out , ion een play like this

"Bitch that was you that Did that evil shit?"

"Nigga you work for the devil ? "

"I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE NOT YOU "

"Well fucker you just rambling , cut to the shit why I'm here "

"You'll find out" he said stepping closer to me

This nigga think I'm just normal , I'll really murder his ass .. he thought his ritual made Nuni crazy , bitch I'll show yo ass a devil

"Look you devil, witch Whatever you call yourself, you step closer and I'll find away to rock yo world .. " he laughed

"You couldn't beat my ass even If you tried , I love the effort " he said brushing her hair with his hand

"You know , your sisters body feels so soft .. I can't believe I made her " he chuckled

"I fucked her so good I wanted to nut in her pussy but I can't .. I was waiting to do that in you "

THE FU- THATS SOME SICK ASS SHIT .. OOOH IMA BEAT HIS ASS TILL HE DEAD UGHH

I felt so sick to my stomach and then I smiled ..

He wanna do sick shit , i can do that too

He stood infront of me and smiled .. his ya know was standing as it made me even more sick..

I took that chance to throw up on him ..

"YOU DIRTY BITCH" he slapped me ..

"You wanna be nasty , so can I "

"John lock her in this bitch and turn the heat to fucking ninety , make her feel like she in hell"

This nigga fucking crazy

I looked around for a phone , as I seen my
Purse in the corner

I was a pro at untying knots && that's what I did ..

I seen they tried erasing my phone to make it there's .. they were texting manman sending him threats ..

331-987-5560

Since your little girlfriend and her friend blocked me , me and you are gonna play a little game ..

He send him a picture of me with a bag over my head ..

I thought of a way to log back into my iCloud and sent manman my location , logging back out iCloud ..

I went back to my seat to tie my self back up so they wouldn't suspect nothing ..

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Holaaaaa ! Thank you for 1K!! I appreciate it 🫶🏾🥹! Also thank y'all for voting and shit.. gone make me ya know cry .. im Finna try and fix my Wattpad so I can respond cause y'all seem so sweet even tho y'all be being mean to Joker 💔.

I guess a lil gift would be a face reveal .. if that's what y'all want ..

If y'all don't answer then Ian gone give it too ya..