《04》

Nuni - NiNi
Atlanta Georgia
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

After Tay did some catching up with my ma we headed upstairs to talk.

"So you still fucking wit em' ain you?"she said laying her purse down on my dresser

"Yes.." I said lowly

She let out a soft chuckle "you'll learn. I just hope it's fucking soon cause shit"

"Okay but you not letting me say my peace. I was sleep and y'all know I go to sleep early so iono why you thought I was up at 3 o'clock . Anyways he went through my phone cause he had a "gut feeling" I was cheating and as soon as he unlocked my phone he saw me and your conversation about that nigga you showed me with the pretty eyes .." I explained as she frowned in confusion at the reference of the guy I was talking about, but then gasped coming to terms of who I was talking about.

"Oooh DaeDae, speaking of DaeDae you wanna get put on ?" She wiggled her eyebrows up and down.

"Bitc- ugh here you go, no I'm loyal" I huffed in annoyance

"Yea to a community penis " Tay scoffed making me roll my eyes.

"Guhhh, am I forgiven now?" I asked holding a goofy smile.

"I guess chile , anyways let's invite the gang over and watch that movie where he kill folks in they dream" she said plopping down on my bed

"What gang? And you mean Freddy Krueger ?"

"Yea! And deelo , I guess Maya and Chucky?" She said rolling her eyes at mayas name

"Oh yea , I can fuck with that " I nodded, pulling out my phone going to the groupchat with me Chucky and Deelo to ask did they want to come over for movie night.

Jamayhia was my other bestie that just stopped talking to me out the blue. Iono why but she just disappeared.

I called Deelo to ask verbally since he has a history of a texting back problem, as Tay went to go set up pallets on the floor with snacks and popcorn .

"Yea I'll be ova dea at 5 sum" Deelo responded

"Wrd, pick up maya while you at it"

"Why you invited that bird ass looking bitch" Deelo said making Chucky agree

"Wh- why you say that I thought y'all was still cool" I pinched my eyebrows together wondering what happened that fast. We were just with eachother last month.

"Mann nun Nini, I'll go get the sour smelling ass ho" He said in a annoyed tone as if something was bothering him about Maya.

Damn why she gotta be sour,why she just can't be stankin?

We were all set and waited for the gang to get here and maybe catch up on everybody's life.