《12》

Omniscient
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Nuni has made a major mistake and could be in danger ..

Man man was a dangerous man , he worked with the second largest cartel in the city .. they were in competition with Nuni's dads cartel but since her dad left when she was so young , no one knew that was her father besides deelo ,
Chucky && Joker ..

he was dangerous because he was good at what he did and dangerously smart ..

he could read you.. he could tell if you were a bad person or  had good intentions..

On missions he knew how to hack Into safes or any locks && if he wanted to he could convince you to kill your own damn self .

The three guys wanted each other head badly.. it was war if he found deelo and joker ..

Flashback

four years ago

"On my mama I get more bitches than you" man man said with his hands in his pants

"Nigga you can't even get a bitch pussy moist , fuck this nigga on" deelo said laughing at man man

"Bet I'll get in Nuni pants" he said licking his lips

"Oh naw , she off limits man" deelo said shaking his head

"Why , that's yo woman assum?" Joker said looking at him confusingly

"Nah that's lil sis , I won't play bout dat one"

"Man Move let me-"

A black car pulls up and fires at ma man shoulder making him drop to the floor..

Joker and deelo ran off leaving man man to fend for himself ..

flashback over

Man man was entirely pissed because he thought they was boys .. he needed help and joker and deelo almost let him bleed out..

Every since that day he promised himself he was gone get revenge and his revenge was slowly working ..

When he joined the streets he was the one sending men into their territory to get Information , but his men wasn't smart enough .. he knew he had to take over joker and deelo's territory himself ..

Knowing they had the biggest cartel ina city made him even more mad because he was supposed to be with them ..

But what man man didn't know was it wasn't joker and deelo's territory , it was Nuni's fathers..

His plan was to get close to joker or deelo's love ones  but since man man moved away after he got shot he didn't know if nuni or anyone they fooled with was still around so he didn't want  Nuni head or anyone else's  anymore ..

Since man man been gone he hasn't seen Nuni and how much she grew .. when he saw her for the first time he  felt that Nuni was one of the finest girls in there city and that he had to have her ..

her and Tay definitely was the finest .. everyone wanted them
But couldn't get to em cause they knew who joker and deelo was ..

When they was younger Nuni wasnt allat but she was attractive but now she was really that girl ..

he loved a girl that held her own but little did he know Nuni wasn't that girl .. she was very fragile and sensitive..

Man man knew he didn't want her though he just wanted to fuck but he knew deep Inside he couldn't play game on her .. his heart told him to keep her but he knew he would play her ..

Plus he had his own relationship going on and he didn't wanna add Nuni into the drama the two had ..

Nyla was very toxic . She accuses man man of cheating everyday when he wasn't , she stabbed him 3 times before,  she also ran him over with a car but he didn't care about nunadet as long as she was happy so was he..

Nyla was his first everything , he thought he was gonna marry her .. he thought the treatment he was getting from her was normal and that it was love ..

Toxicity was going to be the death of Nuni and man man , but they couldn't see that ..

The only problem between the two , was if man man finds out about her relationship with joker and her friendship with deelo , he might do something he would regret ..

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Whew chile I got writers block badddd .. that's why the past view chapters been horrible , my bad I'm Finna get it together cause I'm Finna stir the muh fuckinnn Pott!!!

And If you commented on the past chapter,then I'm talking about you. You be having me so weakkk !!

But anyways , if joker and deelo go to war with man man y'all think her dad gone come back home ?

First of all do you think her daddy know what's going on ?

Y'all think Nuni and man man gone get together ??

Is he gone kill Nuni ?

Hmmmm question and decisions 😎😎