Your fisrt mission pt 1

A/N
I'm going to try something different with how I write this story so just bare with me lmao I
hope you enjoy!

About a week after the fight you were almost fully healed so that meant you had to train and clean just like the rest

"I still don't think it's fair that you got almost a WHOLE week off from training over a broken rib."

"Shut it Eren!"

"You can't tell me what to do Y/N!"

"Don't worry I'll make you."

And just like that you were after Eren running at full speed to catch up with him and eventually you did.

"HA GOTCHA BITCH!"

"Shut up Y/N Levi is about to give a speech"

"Wha.."

You jump up off of Eren and look around to see Levi walking around checking in on all of the other cadet's

"Eren I swear I'm gonna-

Out of nowhere hanji runs in screaming

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP! Commander Erwin gave us permission to go find and trap 2 titans for some tests!"

"Woah really!? I'm gonna have my first mission!"

"Everyone get suited up we are leaving at sunrise tomorrow!"

You were so happy you didn't realize that someone was right behind you...

"Cadet, maybe you shouldn't go on the expedition. In your condition-"

"Thank you for your concern captain but I feel just fine I want to fight with everyone, I want to kill titans!"

"..fine but you stay close to me L/N."

AHHHH HE WANTS ME TO BE CLOSE TO HIM!?!??!?? HOLY CRAP

"Cadet, focus."

"Y-yes sir"

*Time skip to dinning hall for dinner*

"So Y/N what's going on between you and captain Levi??"

Armin smirked

"Nothing is going on between us, he picked me up one time after he broke my rib."

I wish there was something between us.

"Then why do you have to stay so close to him the WHOLE expedition?"

"I-I don't know! I mean maybe he is just worried-

"Levi doesn't care about anyone."

Thanks for the reality check mikkisa. After dinner you immediately headed to the wash room to take and shower and got in bed an hour early, you needed your sleep for your first mission tomorrow! In the middle of the night you wake up sweating and with tears in your eyes..you dreamt that everyone you love including Levi died all because you were to slow.

"Shit."

I should get some rest...you slowly walk out of the room in a sports bra and shorts and head over to the dinning hall for a glass of water. And maybe a bite of food too..as your walking you try to hurry up because you hate the feeling of walking around with only a bra and shorts on. After a minute of walking you make it there and you grab a glass of ice water and sit down.

"Your not supposed to be in the dinning hall at night L/N."

You quickly turn your head to the right and see Levi holding a cup of tea next to a candle, he has his normal pants on with his shoes but he has only a white button up shirt. His face was neutral like always.

"Fuck! You scared the crap out of me Levi!"

"What the hell did you just say brat."

"S-sorry sir I meant captain."

"That's right. Don't you forget it or I'll have no choice but to punish you."

"Yes sir."

The room was quiet. So quiet in fact you could almost hear Eren snoring like a pig.

"S-sir..."

"Hm?"

"Why are you down here..?"

"I should be asking you the same thing."

"I had a...nightmare and I just came down for a glass of water."

"In your bra and some shorts?"

Your face goes bright red and you immediately cross your arms over your chest only making him see more of your breasts.

"I was just really hot! And I wasn't expecting you of all people to be down here!"

"Oh?"

He slowly stands up and walks over to you. As he is walking you can feel your heart pounding faster and faster and before you could even think he was starting at you your faces were just inches apart.

"What do you mean by that cadet...?"

"I-um uh sorry I didn't mean a-anything lev-I mean captain!"

"Tch. Yours very naughty cadet aren't you Y/N?"

You were to stunned to speak.

"Follow me cadet."

He starts to walk off and of course you follow! As your walking down the hall you notice you pass right by the female dorm room and are heading towards his room. He stands still outside of his room and opens the door for you.

"Sit down brat."

"Yes sir."

You sit on the end of his bed and he walks over and stands right in front of you. He crosses his arms and looks you up and down

"Tch"

He walks over to a dresser and pulls out a white T-Shirt

"Here you go brat."

"Oh..thank you!"

"Mhm. Listen I'll let you sleep in here with me only because you need extra rest for the expedition tomorrow."

"Y-yes sir!"

You stand up and slowly get under the covers and you roll on your side while he gets in and just lays on his back. This is the best day ever.