A desperate Eren

Your pov- All was well with me and my friends. Jean was throwing a party, everyone was there even.. I stop in my tracks as I spot Eren across the room with a cup of what i can only assume was alcohol. I've always had a thing for him, he's so, secretive. Me, Zeek, and Sasha were in the kitchen playing a drinking game with everyone. "Hey y/n" i turn to see Armin trying to get my attention. "Hey what's up
Armin" I ask curiously. "I haven't seen you in so long. Not since we all graduated how have you been" I shrug and am tempted to lie. I haven't been doing very well. "I'm doing ok I guess" Armin get a concerned look on his face, he tunes and notice Eren was walking up to us. "I'm gonna bounce im in the middle of a game and I'm totally kicking ass" I speak out before Eren has a chance to make it to us. I began to walk off and I hear him behind me.  "Y/n" god his voice is so smooth and sexy. He placed a hand on my shoulder. I feel my face instantly heat up as I turn around, he has his hair in a bun with strands hanging in his face. He chose to wear black joggers with Jordan's along with a long sleeved grey shirt. This boy knew he has looks. "Hey Eren" I say kinda nervous. "You've been avoiding me." He says deeply, he seems a little angry. "What? Ignoring you? No no no you got it all wrong Eren" he interrupts me "what, did I fuck you so good you had to go hiding from me?" He gets close to my ear and whispers "I miss you princess" you back up a little obviously blushing at this point. "Eren, I uh." I can't get my words out. I slept with him almost three years ago, he's still thinking about it. "Cmon pretty girl, you know how much I crave you, don't you," I notice Sasha walking over, god this girl saves my ass so much. "Hey Eren long time no see huh." She joyfully speaks out. "Oh hey Sasha. What's been up" before she had a chance to answer Jean try's to grab everyone's attention. I mean there's only 11 of us here. "Guys let's go play some party games" everyone cheered and went to the living room. I sneak off from Eren as he's paying attention. I take my spot between Armin and Sasha as everyone decides on a game to play. "I say we play dirty truth or dare" Yamir speaks out holding on to Historia. Everyone agrees then the game begins. "Yamir since you had the idea. You start out" Jean says.

After a few rounds go by nothing to dirty mostly who was your first and who have you kissed in this room stuff. But then.. I sigh deeply knowing what Sasha is about to ask me "y/n truth or dare" she asks all up on me. I smile and let another sigh. "Dare" I feel like I fucked up.. she thinks for a second, you can see the lightbulb go off over her head "I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in this room" I tense up knowing who it is I got a bright idea to make him jealous. I smile and turn over to Armin, he blush's and leans in for the kiss. I can see the rage in Erens eyes. "My turn I guess" I spoke out. I look around the room trying to pick someone good for this question. "Jean truth or dare" he blurts out dare with no hesitation. Oh he shouldn't have done that, I laugh a little to myself. "I dare you to take a shot out of my belly button" Jeans cheeks lit up a little, he grabs a bottle of Jack Daniels as u go to lay on my back. Eren glares at me harshly. Jean does the dare with ease. The game continues for a bit till it gets to Erens turn. He looked me sharply in the eye. "Truth or dare y/n" I gulped knowing I'm screwed either choice I pick. Go big or go home I think. "Dare" I fucked up I know I did. Eren didn't say a word, he stood up and walks over to me grabbing my hand leading me out side. "Uhm where are we going" I speak out kinda scared. He slammed me in his cars side putting his hands by my head towering over me. "I dare you to let me do whatever I want to you" I blush "E.. Eren." He puts his finger to my lips "shhh baby let me take care of you" he begins to lay soft kisses on my neck. "You're desperate for me huh" I say while trying not to moan. He looks me in the eyes hinting at me to get into his care.

After driving for a while we end up to Eren and Zeeks apartment. He placed his hand on my thigh and started placing kisses along my neck again. "I need you" I just barley hear him whimper out. God he's so hot. I let in and we go to his room. I'm looking around till I'm pushed on the edge of his bed, placing his hand on the side of my face, he motions my face to his. We start making out, I feel his hand coming up my inner thighs gripping them harshly. "You make me so nervous" he says pulling away from me. I'm so horny at this point, God I want this man to degrade me. I don't care what he does. He's just looking down at my pink crop top. "Take ur off" he says with stern in his voice. I don't listen, I just shyly stare him in the eyes. He noticed and starts slowly pulling my shirt off. My Brest fall down and I quickly cover them up with my hands. "God you're so hot. Please let me see them." I removed my arms. He takes one in his mouth, he starts to swirl his tongue and nibble down a bit. I let out a small moan that he quickly noticed. I feel him come off and look back down at me.  He picks me up laying me on my back. He bends down and slowly starts to remove my skirt. "Can I taste you" he asked before taking my bottoms all the way off. I nodded yes, he quickly pulls them off and starts to kiss my inner thighs, occasionally sucking on them. I moan out at the intense feeling of him sucking near my heat. I feel his lips come off of my body then in an instant feel them on my pussy. He sucked down and was swishing his tongue in a way I've never felt. I gripped the top of his hair and the bed sheets trying not to already cum. He moaned a little "does it feel good baby. Oh you taste so good" he slides two fingers and starts slowly pumping them as he's sucking on my clit. I moan out really loud at the feeling "I.. I'm so close" I feel him smile "beg for it. Beg me to let you finish" I begin to moan a little more nearing my orgasm. "Please, please make me cum I'm so close" I barely moan out. My eyes begin to flutter as my whole body becomes hot I release into his mouth, he rides me through my high and slowly stands up towering over me once again. I'm panting a little trying to catch my breath, "You tasted so good, I want more" he gets close to me lowering his voice trying to keep a whisper. "Can I please have you. I wanna feel how tight you are" he says so desperately. God he makes me feel so good. "You're so desperate Eren, god it's so hot. Do whatever you want with me" I have no self control uhg.

I watch in Aw as his dick pops out of his pants. He starts rubbing himself, he grabbed me by my thighs and pulled me to the edge of the bed, I feel him rubbing himself on me, "beg me, I wanna know how bad you want this" I look him in the eyes "please, I wanna feel you so bad. I can't take it anymore please fuck me" he grins and sliding into me slowly. He throws his head back and let's out a sigh of relief. "Fuck you're so tight" he moaned out. He starts thrusting a bit faster. His hair falls down in his face as he's gripping my thighs harshly. "Fuck baby moan my name." I can barely hold myself together I did as he asked, he seemed to enjoy it. He thrust faster slamming into me making me moan loudly. "Yeah, like that. Mhhh you're so beautiful. The way your tits bounce while I'm slamming into you are so hot" his moaning becomes for frequent and close together hinting he's near. "Oh baby im gonna cum." He stutters out. He pulls me closer and holds me tightly as he pulls out and finishes onto my chest. He's panting trying to catch his breath. "I love you" he says while looking into my eyes. "I love you to Eren" I say back.

After we cleaned up I notice my phone light up. I had 30 missed calls and 50 text from sasha wondering where I was. I giggled knowing someone worry's about me. I ended up staying at Erens place the night. God I do truly love this man.