chapter 14: 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Bhargavi is going furiously towards her room and suddenly collides with someone

Bhargavi is going furiously towards her room and suddenly collides with someone. She was about to fall but 1 strong arm holds her waist. Bhargavi closed her eyes thinking that she will fall. Soon she realizes that she is safe. She opens her eyes slowly and her russet eyes meet with pair of brown eyes. It's like the time has stopped for them. They are lost in each other's eyes.

After some time. Bhargavi stands.

"Charudeh?" Bhargavi murmured and her cheeks turned red.

Charudeh smiled.

"Charudeh! Charudeh! See charudeshna and sumitra are beating each other." Charumati and priyadarshini comes running.

(Tanvi madhyan as charumati and Alice kaushik as priyadarshini)

"Bhagu? What are you doing here?" Priyadarshini asks.

"Leave that, see what's happening." Charumati said.
..
After 2 days.
Bhargavi is sitting with drishti. They were talking randomly. Suddenly a guard ask permission to enter in bhargavi's room. She allowed. The guard is holding a letter.

"Whose letter is this?" Arjun ask entering in her room.

"Whoever's this letter, what do you mean?" Bhargavi said.

"I am your father." Arjun said.

"What kind of father are you? Well leave it, you don't interfere in my life, you have no right over me! Leave my room!" Bhargavi said rudely.

Arjun left in tears.

Bhargavi regrets seeing arjun's tears.

"I'm mad! I should not talk to him like this." Bhargavi said and follows arjun but drishti stopped her and smirks.

"And you too have shed many tears of humiliation just because of him? Will you be able to forgive that person, who caused humiliation for you?" Drishti smirked.

Bhargavi nods her head in no with angry.

"That's good, now you read this letter and I'm coming within few minutes, ok? Bhagu?" Drishti smirked.

She is going but she came towards bhargavi

"Don't forgive, okay?" She whispered.

"I will not forgive him ever!" Bhargavi said angrily.

Drishti smirked.

Bhargavi is looking out of window silently, her eyes fall on that letter, she thought to read that. She hold it and opens, after reading letter she was shocked.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Hint; this drishti will make problems for bhargavi in future🤫
A/n
How was the chapter? So, yeah, a update after long😑🤗
And I'm thinking to make a promo for this.

~preet🌷