chapter 31 - 𝐴 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

Bhargavi pov

Bhargavi pov

It's been 5 years since Kurukshetra war, It's been 5 years since I lived without my brothers and sisters. But still we are trying to live a new life with old memories. I'm the youngest princess of indraprastha, daughter of best archer, I'm the niece of great dwarkadheesh, and great balram. I am my mother's beloved. I'm pampered by pandav sanginis. Everyone loves me but still I feel so lonely without my abhimanyu bhaiya, but I know he will not be happy seeing his chuhiya sad, I was snow white for bhrata sutsoma and samyukthana didi. I am living in hastinapur, maybe uncle yudhishthira is the emperor of whole Aryavrat but still I know he miss his sons, and ma draupadi is not happy too, but still trying to be happy, everything has become normal. I'm now 18 years old and sumitra 20. Parikshit was born after 9 months of tatshree YUDHISHTHIRA'S coordination. Priyadarshini... wife of bhrata prativindhya was living a colorless life. One day she went at riverside of ganga, and saw a women abandoning a girl child, and she was angry. Priyadarshini stopped her and asked why she is doing this? She replied that Girls are nothing more than a feast for their family. She was furious and take the girl child away and decide to take baby with her. She thanked god for giving her a reason to live, we named the girl 'satyapriya'. Both are very mischievous and apple of everyone's eyes, haha. Suthanu didi have 2 kids - vajranabha and chitrita. Everything is going nice.... I smiled remembering old cute memories. Suddenly I realized that it is late night and I tried to sleep otherwise mata will scold me if I woke up late.

POV ends..
It's a sunny winter morning, Maids are combing her thick black hairs, putting bangles in her soft hands, putting necklace around her neck, A bright smile bloomed on her face. She sees herself in mirror.

"Bhargavi??" A beautiful girl called her.

"Sumitra didi."

"Huh? Don't you know that we are going to Dwarka after so long?" Sumitra glared her.

"I know.." she replied.

"You know and still you are taking so much time! Hurry up, I shouldn't be late because of you, otherwise i will leave without you!" She said. Bhargavi make faces.

After some time.

"give permission mata, we are going to dwarka." Sumitra said. And trio - bhargavi, sumitra, mrinalini touched draupadi's and subhadra's feet.

"Take care my daughters." They both said.

They left for dwarka in chariot. The way to Dwarka was through the forest. Sumitra feels hungry after some time.

"Charioteer, stop the chariot." Sumitra said.

"What happened? Why are you asking to stop the chariot?" Mrinalini asked.

"I am very hungry, so we will pluck some fruit from this forest and eat it." Sumitra said.

"I'm thirsty too.." bhargavi said.

"But they must have prepared very tasty food for us, it is only a matter of time, then after reaching dwarka we will have food comfortably." Mrinalini said.

"But I'm thirsty."

"Now we will have some fruits only, come on mrinu." Sumitra forces mrinalini to come with them.

After entering the forest, bhargavi walked with a heavy heart, she recalled the memories, how abhimanyu and she come to play in forest or in the garden.

Bhargavi climbed up a tree to pluck fruits, but her foot slipped. The tree was of a tall height.

"Hey bhagwan!!!" Bhargavi screamed up loudly. Her hand slipped from tree's branch. She was about to fall on ground but someone held her tightly.
............
How was it??? Mrinalini is fictional daughter of duryodhana. As I include this character in every story because it was created by my dearest freind, she now left wattpad.