THE END

Bhargavi, adhithya, lakshmana, uttara and priyadarshini were ready in orange clothes

Bhargavi, adhithya, lakshmana, uttara and priyadarshini were ready in orange clothes. They were wearing orange clothes and mala.

Bhargavi was wearing yellow and white clothes with her open hair, and a pair of malas in her neck

Bhargavi was wearing yellow and white clothes with her open hair, and a pair of malas in her neck. Mayurika hugged bhargavi and cried. Her clothes turned wet due to her tears. Drops of water passed down from her brown eyes.

Adhithya was wearing green and brown clothes. She hugged indrakshi.
"Kashi...I'm sorry if my any word hurted you my child." She whispered. "No maa!" Indrakshi weeps.

Priyadarshini was wearing orange clothes. Satyapriya touched her feet for last time.

Uttara was also wearing orange clothes, parikshit and madravati, Vajranabh, nitya(his wife.) Touched her feet and cried.

Lakshmana was wearing orange and pink clothes, tarla and bhanumatthi hugged her.
......
They all glanced at the palace of hastinapur for last time.

"I wish we could see our Dwarka's palace one last time." They said. Bhargavi tried to suppress her tears but they flowed, she wiped them.

And their feet being obedient towards forest

And their feet being obedient towards forest. They made a hut. They hugged each other and cried.

In the hut. Adhithya was preparing food with blank eyes, meanwhile priyadarshini was cleaning the hut. Bhargavi was sitting in a corner. Suddenly it started raining. Bhargavi looked at the rain from small window of hut. She remembered the days.

"I know, what are you thinking, are you missing the moments you spent with your sisters? Isn't?" Priyadarshini cupped her face. Bhargavi nods.

"Can we refresh old memories one last time?" Adhithya uttered.

"Why not!" Lakshmana exclaimed.

"Yes.." they came outside and the drops of heavy rain drenched their face. They played in rain reviving those golden memories. After some time. They came inside and changed clothes.

"When I was young, I wanted to grow up quickly, but now that I have grown up, I want to live my childhood again." Bhargavi said.

"I wish it could happen, childhood is really golden moments in the life of each." Lakshmana said. They all smiled. They looked at each other and sighed.

After some days.
Bhargavi was sitting in a corner, she looked at them. Her pov.

There is more peace in this forest than in the palace. I am just counting my last days, don't know when the day will come when I will leave this world. I lost all interest in life on the day he left me. I was alive just for the children, now all my duties are over. My childhood was spent in Dwarka, which were the moments of my life which are unforgettable. But in the battle of Kurukshetra, my life was ruined. I lost my brothers and sisters. I have still spent forty-two years with Charudeh, but what about Uttara Bhabhi? She could not even spend a year with her beloved husband. I used to hate my father in childhood, used to curse him why he entered my life? But when the truth was revealed, all hatred and complaints went away, I wanted to live with my father, but when the news of his death reached my ears so i was completely broken. But then I had my mother to take care of me But what about sister-in-law Uttara? She lost her parents together. For some years later, I met my beloved, who gave me hope to live. Every single moment spent with him is captured in my heart, I wanted to spend life with him but my dearest, my beloved husband left me. And maternal uncle Krishna... It was because of him that I had found a  husband like Charudeh. He was my maternal uncle but he was also like my best  friend, he is still with me, he supported me every moment no matter what the situation was. He was my dearest, I used to love talking to him from my heart, without taking his blessings, my day would not start. But he too...

Pov ends.

After half year. They lived there for the rest of life, then died.
  ✩。:•.─────  ❁ - ❁  ─────.•:。✩
A/N
SO HERE THE SUBHADRASUTAA ENDS...🥺 I REMEMBER THAT DAY WHEN AN IDEA HIT MY MIND OF MAKING SUBHADRASUTAA = 10 JAN 2022- 20 MARCH 2023
THIS WILL BE UNFORGETTABLE FOR ME! THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK TO COMPLETE! FIRST THANK YOU TO KRISHNA JI, BY YOUR GRACE MY BOOK WENT GOOD. AND THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME! THANK YOU SO MUCH. I REALLY DON'T WANT THIS BOOK TO END, BUT EVERYTHING HAS AN END, AND EVERY END IS A NEW BEGINNING.
YOU CAN CHECK MY OTHER BOOKS TOO IF YOU LIKE!
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH 🙏🏻
RADHE RADHE❤✨ JAI HO!💞