30- 𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙪𝙧

Upandavas last rites are done. Bhargavi was sitting on saraswati riverside, scribbling on sand with her finger. Charudeh saw her sitting alone, he came near her. He gently touches her shoulder. Bhargavi turned.

"What are you doing here at night?" He asked. She didn't respond.

"Tell.."

"What do you want to do? Huh, you go." She ignores.

"I_ I was just asking." He shrugged his shoulders.

"I am not getting asleep, ok! Now you got your reply? Now go!" She said.

"I know how sad you are!" He said. A tear slipped from her eyes. She starts crying.

"My brothers left me!"

"Dont cry bhargavi, they are still with you!" He replied. She was crying continuously. Charudeh make her quiet.

"Drink water and calm down." Charudeh said. She hugs him and cried.

"Clam down bhagu." He said. She broke the hug.

"Now everything will be good." He said. And bhargavi nods. She left and entered her camp.
She saw subhadra.

"Bhargavi, now you sleep, tomorrow morning we are going to Hastinapur, for the coronation of your uncle Yudhishthira." Subhadra said.
Bhargavi nods and sleep.

Next morning. Uloopi and chitragandha went to their kingdoms. Hidimba too left for forest.

Pandavas entered victoriously in hastinapur. Dhritarashtra tries to kill bheem. But now his wrath ends. Gandhari curses shree Krishna🥺. But they accepted her curse happily.

Yudhishthira is now the emperor hastinapur and draupadi is empress. After devika's father death, yaudheya is appointed as the king of shivi and vaishnavi as queen.

"Now what will happen to my brother Vrishketu, Bhargavi? He is only 13 years old now, who will take care of him? He had not even gone to Gurukul yet." She said and it was looking like she was bit angry.

"Angraj was our elder brother

"Angraj was our elder brother." Yudhishthira said and indrakshi erupted.

"You are still addressing him as Angraj?"

"The children of brother Karn are our children, that is why Vrishketu will be with us from now on." Yudhishthira said. Indrakshi's all anger vanished hearing this. Her eyes become moist.

"I'm sorry Emperor, I was very angry

"I'm sorry Emperor, I was very angry." Indrakshi apologizes joining hands.

"Never mind daughter, we can understand your situation." Draupadi smiled.

"Ok mata."

..
Bhargavi is praying in temple.

She asked from shree Krishna.

"Mamashree, The people of Dwarka did not participate in Kurukshetra, yet why this??.." she cried.

"Dwarka is also part of Aryavrat,putri." He calmly smiled.

Bhargavi passed a confusing look. "Then mamashree? I know this."

"A new era will begin, so how can it keep up with the old customs? And this was destined putri." He smiled. Bhargavi nods.

                                    ❤      

Should I divide this book in 2 parts. Till kurukshetra ot marriage?? Tell fast