chapter 35:- 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭

Bhargavi and charudeh went out

Bhargavi and charudeh went out. They have very fun together. She enjoys the each moment with him. After some time they entered in palace.

"Has your heart's wish come true? I'll never go after this. Okay?" Bhargavi said.

"ha ha ok who even wants to go with you! all the time you were eating pakoras. I said that we should eat laddoos but no, who listens to me?" He throws tantrums at her.

They were arguing and they have no idea that someone is seeing them.

"Leaving me, he is roaming with this Bhargavi." She fisted. And she was nidhi.

"I won't spare you! Now I will insult you so much that you will go back to Hastinapur. you're a stumbling block in my way." She smirked.

Bhargavi entered in the room.

"Aa gyi maharani?" Sumitra said.

"Aaaaa

"Aaaaa....vo..." she stammered.

"Haha, What do you think you will go and I will not even know about it?" She glanced at her.

"Didi! Pls dont tell anyone about this." She requested.

"Hahaha! You are mad? How are you talking, I will not tell anyone, I was just scaring you." Sumitra said affectionately.

Next morning
Bhargavi was roaming in the garden. She flutters the colorful fragrant flowers with her gentle hand. The whole garden was smelling of flowers.

Charudeh saw her roaming. A smile appeared on his face. He comes towards her.

"Oh wow! the flower garden has blossomed by your presence." He muttered.

"Kya?"

"Nnn nothing."

"Charudeh, can you bring me that flower?" Bhargavi pointed at a red flower.

"Ya sure! Anything for you." He said.

"Huh, did you said something?"

"I am saying that yes sure I will bring that flower." He passed a sheepish smile.

"So, go!" She pushed him.

He brings that flower.

"If you allow, so can I put this in your hair?" He asked.

"Hmm." She nodded. Charudeh put the red flower in her hairs as she shyly smiled.

"Is it ok?"

"Is it ok?"

"Hmm thanks." She said with red cheeks and ran away. He chuckled.
.....
In room. Bhargavi was looking herself in mirror and she was looking beautiful in green dress. She smiled seeing the flower in her hairs.  Suddenly nidhi enters in room.

"Bhargavi!" She called her.

"Nidhi? You here?"

"I thought at least we can talk, maybe we can be friends too." She said and smirked.

"Ya ya sure!!" She chuckled.

They talk for sometime. Then nidhi shows a silver bracelet to her.

"My father gifted this to me on my first birthday." Her plan starts now!

"Oh that's nice.." she said.

"What did your father give you in childhood?" Nidhi smirking at her. Bhargavi remains speechless as she spent her childhood without father.

"Ohhh,I forgot, your father gave you nothing but humiliation in your childhood... do you  know how special this bracelet is to me?" She said.

"Dear! I forgot again! If your father did not give you anything as a gift in your childhood, then you would not know its value for me!" She smirked.

"It was his compulsion otherwise he wouldn't gone away from his daughter." Bhargavi said. Her smile disappeared as nidhi exposed her humiliating past again which arjun make her forget with his fatherly affection. She humiliates her more.

"Now I heard that once you were expelled from Kanyakul as well." She smirked.

"Ah accha, mrinalini is calling me I'm coming within 2 seconds." She ran away.

Her eyes were filled with tears.

"I should go back to Hastinapur otherwise Nidhi will insult me ​​more." She said.
......
Bhargavi was searching for mrinalini. She saw mrinalini and sahasrajit in garden throwing flowers at each other shyly.

"Mrinalini..." she called her.

"Yes."

"Come here na."
....
"Mrinu, I want to go back to hastinapur." She said with heavy heart.

"Huh? But why bhaggu, if I'm right then you were the only one na who was over excited for coming to dwarka?" Mrinalini questioned.

"Um yeah but I am missing maa and I want to meet her that's it!" She lied.

"Uh okay..." mrinalini shrugged off.
...................
Sumitra said to charudeshna.

"Going to hastinapur again!"

"What?? Noo pls stay for somedays more na pls! With whom I will fight after you're gone, I can't live without you! I love you!" Charudeshna said all these in one breath.

Sumitra's mouth hung open.

Charudeshna regretted.

"Uhhh,, forget what I said." He said seriously for the first time in life.

"Charudeshna... I love you too..." she said.

"Huh really!" He jumped with happiness.

"By the way I was saying that bhargavi is going to hastinapur again." She said.

"Ohhhh!" Charudeshna facepalm.
.....
A/N
I HAVE WROTE CHAPTER IN ADVANCE😁