chapter 41:- 𝐸𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑑𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑎

The couples beamed in happiness

The couples beamed in happiness. Arjuna was silent and starring at ground.

"It's time for the newlyweds to break the fast." Uloopi said.

"Let us organize their meals!" Chitragandha and uloopi left.

Shri Krishna saw arjuna silent. He knew the reason but then also he asked.

"What is the reason for your silence? Narrotama?" He said.

"Madhav! At first I could not see the childhood of my Bhargavi! Now, My day doesn't start without seeing those three. how do i send them off?" Arjuna broke his silence.

"Oh parth!I can understand your situation!take your time, we will wait!" He smiled serenely. Arjun hugged Krishna ji. Everyone was smiling except those 2 sisters, nidhi and naina, standing with their elder sister nitya. They both were standing with furious expression on their faces.
...
All were sitting. Maids brought the thali full of food and kept it infront of them.

"It has always been a tradition that the bride and groom feed each other with food from each other's hands." Suthanu said smilingly.

"That's why today all of you will feed each other with your hands." Laxmana said.

"that too in front of everyone!" Charumati added and giggles. All of them smiled with shyness.

"Sumitra feed your husband charudeshna!" Chitragandha said.

"No, I'll feed her first!" Charudeshna said. "No! Mata asked me to do this first. So I'll!" She said. Both staring arguing.

"Oh mitra, you are married today, don't argue today! Do what, that chitragandha ma said you to do!" Vaishnavi said. Sumitra grins at him, while he frowned. They both feed each other and smiled.

Charudeh takes food and sends it near bhargavi's red lips. She eats the food and chuckled. Bhargavi too did the same.

Sahasrajit feed mrinalini, and mrinalini too feed sahasrajit, without looking at him

"Hey hey Mrinalini you are feeding Prince Sahasrajit without seeing him? Look into their eyes for a moment, how lovingly they are gazing at you." Adhitya said. Mrinalini feed shasrajit looking at him. They both smiled.
..
After putting much pressure to his mind arjun decided to do the vidai. He nodded. He thought that one day he has to do this so why not today? He ran towards madana mohan and expressed his feelings to him. Shri Krishna proudly smiled at him.

It was time for vidai

It was time for vidai. Bhargavi hugged arjuna tightly and tears rolled down through her brown eyes.

"Maa! Where is parikshit and satyapriya?" Bhargavi asked in watery tone.

"Both of them..." subhadra was replying but suddenly they both came and hugged bhargavi. They both wailed. Bhargavi caresses their head.
Sumitra too hugged sahdev. And she cried. Mrinalini was standing looking at them.

"Mrinalini daughter, have you still not accepted me as your father?" Bheem uttered. Mrinalini hugged him immediately and bursted in tears. "Its not like that kakashree." She cried, bheem caresses her head. They three hugged the Pandavas wife and priyadarshini, uttara, vaishnavi. They three broke the hug. Maids were standing holding golden plate full of rice. They threw rice behind them. They hugged everyone again. And forwarded their delicate steps to palanquin, which was decorated nicely.

The eight chief consorts of lord Krishna were doing preparations with Madana_Mohini radha for welcoming the newly weds.

After some time. On the way. Charudeshna and sumitra were continuously chattering, while charudeh and bhargavi looking at each other affectionately. And mrinalini and shasrajit were silent due to shyness.

After some time, all the nine queens were waiting for newly weds. Everyone arrived. They greeted shree Krishna and his wives. Devi rukmini putted tilak on charudeh and bhargavi's forehead, and did arti. They bent down for touching her feet. "Ayushman bhava!" She said to charudeh. " saubhagyavati  bhava!" She said to bhargavi cupping her cheeks. They all welcomed them.

Now they have to push the urn from their foot. The urn was filled with rice.

"Pushing the urn from the feet of the bride gives a symbol of happiness and prosperity in the life of the couple." Shree radha said.

"And leaving her footprints with kumkum marks the debut of Mahalakshmi herself." Shree Krishna said smilingly. They three smiled, and pushed the urn fill of raw rice softly with their delicate, alta printed feet.
Then they put their feet in red liquid water called kumkum. And their footsteps printed on the white cloth.

At night. Bhargavi was in the room with suthanu, laxmana. Bhargavi was now wearing light dress with white colored flowers.

 Bhargavi was now wearing light dress with white colored flowers

They both left and charudeh entered. Bhargavi was standing in balcony with sad face. Charudeh comes near her. "What happened? Aren't you happy?" Charudeh asked.

"No, charudeh it's not like that..." she passed a fake chuckle.

"You will lie to me?" Charudeh pouted. She immediately hugged him. "Last time I witnessed the wedding of my dear sisters and brothers." She muttered slowly. Charudeh caresses her hair gently.

"Dont cry Bhargu, I'm again saying they are still with you, and they will be always, my dear...they wants to see you happy, you will cry so they will feel happy no na, then?" He said. "Oh charudeh, thank you for cheering me up always." She hugged him more tightly. He smiled. "I want to give you something..." they broke the hug.

Charudeh putted off bhargavi's veil and put a headpiece on her hair, which is chaudamni only. And he make her wear the veil again. She shyly smiled.
♡━━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━━♡
A/N
😃😃DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT PLSSSS