chapter 33: 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

'I have played a lot with my siblings here

'I have played a lot with my siblings here.' Bhargavi taught with moist eyes. Suddenly she feels someone hand on her shoulder. It was charudeh.

"You are crying na?" He asked.

"Nope." She passed a fake smile.

"i know your real and fake smile." He cupped her face. "I know you are missing your siblings. Isn't?" He said looking straight into her eyes.

 Isn't?" He said looking straight into her eyes

Tears like pearls fell from her eyes.
Charudeh hugged her and said.

"If you start crying, will your siblings be happy? They are always with you, watching over you and they wants their Bhagu to be happy always." Charudeh said caressing her hairs. She hugged him more tightly.

"Thanks charudeh..." a smile appeared on her face. He wiped her tears. They both smiled.

Sumitra was passing nearby the garden and saw them together.

"Ohhh..!" Sumitra smiled teasingly. She was seeing them from  behind the bushes, and giggles after a minute. Suddenly someone patted her on shoulder, it was charudeshna. They both screamed loudly. Bhargavi and charudeh went there.

"Dido, what are you doing behind the bushes?" Bhargavi asked.

"You two were watching us secretly?" Charudeh questioned.

"Umm...voh...v.." sumitra stammers.

'This Charudeshna reaches everywhere, fool!' Sumitra glared.

"Why are you looking at me? Answer their questions." Charudeshna said smiling mischievously. He grew more handsome as well as mischievous in these years.

"Charudeshna

"Charudeshna.. Mata Nagnajiti was calling you, let me also go with you!" She smiled while glaring him.

"Let's go!" She holds his hands and move forcibly.

Inside the palace.

"You were saying that mother called but she did not call at all." Charudeshna shrugged.

Sumitra slapped him on shoulder.

"why do you reach everywhere!"

They were talking and someone called "charudeshna." They were naina and nidhi, friends of charudeshna and charudeh.

Naina rushed and hugged charudeshna, leaving sumitra shocked.

"Arey, arey who are you? Why are you

"Arey, arey who are you? Why are you..hug..hugging charudeshna." She separate the both.

"First tell me who are you?" Naina taunted. "Charudeshna who is this silly girl?" Naina said.

"Arey!" Sumitra pushed her. "Who are you to call me a fool? do you even know who i am?" Sumitra said.

"do you know who i am? I am a close friend of Charudeshna." Naina makes faces.

"Hey, since when have you become his close friend? that's me!" Sumitra said.

"Uh,what?" Charudeshna said.

"Aaaaa....vo.....I was saying that...that that." Sumitra stammered because she said that she is his best friend.

"Leave al this, charudeshna tell where is charudeh? I want to meet him eagerly!" Nidhi said.

"H..he is in the garden." Charudeshna answered as nidhi went there.

"yes you were asking who i am! So listen! I am the daughter of Yagyaseni Draupadi and Prince Sahdev, my father is the wisest!!" Sumitra said proudly.

"Yeah! But you are not wise!"

"You!!!" Sumitra screams.

"Sumitra!" Charudeshna glared her for the 1st time. She became angry yet emotional, she ran away with tears in her eyes.

In garden. Bhargavi and charudeh were entering in the palace, suddenly charudeh collided with nidhi, she fell in charudeh's arms. This was making bhargavi frowned.

She gets up, she hugged charudeh immediately. Bhargavi passed a small smile and left.
          ❦ ════ •⊰❂ - ❂⊱• ════ ❦
A/N
JEALOUSY 🔥🔥🤣