chapter 34: 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

"Are you really sure that you loves bhargavi?" Sahasrajit, the son of Dwarkeshvari jambavati, asked

"Uh, yes.." charudeh uttered as everyone's face lit up. "Maybe.." charudeh passed a sheepish smile. Everyone glared him.

"Ahh! What do you mean by 'maybe' bro?" Charudeshna asked rolling his eyes.

"I mean I'm not quite sure..." charudeh hesitantly said.

"I know you really love Bhargavi! I have seen love for her in your eyes." Sambh said.

"So why to hesitate?" Bhanu said. "Go and look into her eyes and say 'Bhargavi I love you very much, will you be my wife?' Bhanu said while overacting.

"But what if she refuses?"

"Then we will see, you at least share your feelings!" Sahasrajit said.

"Hmm...I would have told but that Nidhi came in the middle!" Charudeh said as everyone rolled their eyes except charudeshna.

'Because of Nayana I got angry on Sumitra for the first time.. otherwise she always keeps on fighting, but I shouldn't have done that.' Charudeshna regrets alot.

"Now what happened to you bro?" Sahasrajit asked. Charudeshna explains everything.

"I feel so bad!!" Charudeshna sadly said.

"Here you go.." sahasrajit takes out a rose from his pocket. "Give this to Sumitra! change my name if she didnt forgive you." Sahasrajit winked.

"yes, then we will call you 'stupid'" bhanu laughed.

"By the way, what is this rose doing in your pocket." Sambh asked.

"For giving to someone." Again he winked.

...

Bhargavi was walking furiously, suddenly she collided with someone, he was charudeh. She was about to fall but he hold her tightly, when their orbs met each other, it was like the time has stopped. They shared a deep eyelock.

"Do you remember? When we were 13, you promised that we would sneak out of the palace at night?" Charudeh recalled the memories.

Flashback
Bhargavi was in slumber. Suddenly charudeh entered in her room and called her. She wake up with a jerk.

"what are you doing here so late at night?" She said.

"Hey! You know Pradyumna Bhaiya is going out of hiding, let's go too." Charudeh sounds excited.

"we are not old enough to sneak out of the palace, when we grow up we will definitely go!" Bhargavi chuckled.

"Ok. Promise?" He extends his hand towards her. "Okay!" They handshake.

Now...

"You will fulfill your promise na?" He asked.

"Uh, okay!" She smiled but wait! Because of charudeh old bhargavi who was chirpy, naughty, angry bird is coming back.

"But wait! You go with that lovely friend Nidhi of yours! why bother me?" She throws tantrums.

"Huh, pls naaaaaaa will you break your promise? Okay fine." Charudeh gimmicks.

"Wait! I had promised that's why I will go,  otherwise i am not fond of hanging out with you!" Bhargavi said.

"Ohkay.."
....
Bhargavi was ready to sneak out. She was excited to do so. Everyone were sleeping. Bhargavi was standing in her room. Suddenly she feels touch of someone. She taught that it's a thief. She takes out small dagger from her pocket and turned aside.

"Who are you?" She said. Then suddenly the wind blows, due to which the curtains are thrown aside and moonlight enters the room.

"Stupid! It's me! I came here to take you outside, and here you are attacking me!" Charudeh said.

"Oh sorry!" She said sheepishly.

They both went out.
            ✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍ - ❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶
A/N
NOW SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN😉