Chapter 13

I had gotten a nutritionist which honestly was scary but I want to try to get better. For Clay. My parents had talked to the hospital about Tommy, and they just had to sign a bunch of papers. I talked to Tommy about it too. He said that he would be happier if he could live with me. Clay was happy that I had found a friend, a real friend that is. Because in reality, I only had Clay and Tommy now. Plus my family but yeah. I talked to a therapist and my nutritionist, and they said that I didn't have to stay longer unless it was completely necessary. Clay was with me while I talked to the nutritionist, and he just gave her observations about my eating and such. I was happy to see that I could get help. And since I was here, I have been clean for two days. Which is the farthest I've made it in- well forever.

It was the second day here when everything was finally set in place. My schedule was pretty loose since I just had group, craft time, and meals. So, it's not like I was working to death, so I just chilled. But I do meet with my therapist every day, both of them. For my depression and then the second for my eating disorder. After having a few meetings with my family and just me alone with my nutritionist, she diagnosed me with Anorexia. It felt nice to be diagnosed, but just a diagnosis doesn't really cure anything. Visiting hours were coming to an end when I saw a frantic, sweaty, dirty blonde boy walk through the doors. It was Clay, and he definitely looked worried, or angry? Maybe both at the same time. Clay smiled as he walked up to me, the closer he got the more apparent the bags were under his eyes.

"Clay why do you look so worried," I pause, grabbing his face, "and tired?"

"I-I'm not," he lies.

"Tell me the damn truth," I say, staring him dead in the eyes.

"Football has been harder than ever and this girl- one of my ex-girlfriends tried to get back with me. I pushed her off... but she wouldn't stop kissing me. I didn't want to hurt her- b-but she kept going further. Her hands... went up my shirt. I told her to stop, but she didn't. She didn't stop George, and now I feel so fucking guilty." He confesses, tears prickling in his eyes.

It broke me to see him like this. I have never seen Clay like this, never. I've never seen him without a smile. I opened my arms for a hug, to which he accepted, burying his face in my chest. We needed to call the police on this girl.

"Clay. How far did she go?" I ask, looking at him. His eyes turn dark, and his face churns.

"S-she didn't stop. She went all the way," he states, the last part he whispered. My heart broke.

"We need to call the police on her alright? Because what she did is considered rape, and it's not legal."

"B-but-" I cut him off

"No buts, we're calling the police. Give me your phone." Instead of waiting for him to give it to me, I take it from his jacket pocket, unlock it, and move to the key dial. (I think that's what it's called).

I dial the police, the number they have for non-emergencies that is. The phone rings and eventually, someone picks up.

"Hello, this is the police department," a female voice greeted.

"Hi, I'd like to report someone for rape."

"Are you the victim of rape, sir?"

"No, but I can pass the phone to who is," I say, passing the phone to Clay.

"H-hello," he stutters.

"Will you please explain to me the situation that went on?"

"Y-yes. I was in my house on the couch, watching a movie when someone knocked on the door. Not knowing who it was, I had answered it. It was my ex-girlfriend. And I don't like her anymore, since I have a boyfriend, the one you were just talking to that is. But she walked into my house and closed the door... then she started to kiss me. I told her to stop, and I tried to pull away, but I didn't want to hurt her. Time after time I told her to stop, but she didn't. She kept going, a-and I was frozen. She- she went all the way with me, without my consent."

"I'm so sorry about that. Can I get a name?"

"Zoe Parkers," he says, tears flowing down his face, voice shaky.

"Thank you. We'll call you back in here for a meeting with her, alright? Is that good? And you're open to bringing your boyfriend as well."

"Yes, that's all good, thank you ma'am"

"Of course." She says before most likely hanging up the phone. Clay puts his phone down and looks me in the eyes. His beautiful eyes. Ones that I could look at for hours to depict every color in them.

The line goes silent and Clay starts to cry. He cries into my arms. I can't imagine what he's going through. Sexual assault is such a huge deal, the same goes with rape. And it had to happen to Clay, the nicest, most respectful guy you could ever meet. He means the world to me. And I'm going to slap the shit out of that girl, whether I get held back or not. She is the reason why my boyfriend is crying in my arms. No one. And I mean no one messes with the people I love. Clay is one of the only things keeping me going, and I have to sit and watch him break into a million pieces. I just want him to know that I will love him no matter what. I will love him even if he breaks up with me. I will always love him. From now and forever, he is the missing piece to my soul.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy shit and balls bro! 515 reads, that's insane! That's like 300 reads just from the last chapter! Thank you guys so much. And also I love reading the comments on chaoters, I find them fun and heartfelt. So thank you all again, see you all in the next chapter!