14

Avengers POV-

Ruby takes off, leaving us confused for a second before remembering that she does that a lot here. We all watch her speed-walk across the room until, she is near the throne. A few of us look away but Tony, Nat, Pietro, and Peter still watch.

They watch as she walks up to Loki. He says something to her and puts his hand out which she smacks away. We laugh for a second until we see them hug.

Tony taps Steve, Nat taps Wanda, Peter and Pietro tap each other and then everyone is watching the two hug for more then a few seconds.

"What the hell is going on?" Tony asks.

"I do not know." Steve shakes his head.

They release the hug and hold each others hands, talking with large smiles on their faces.

Nat and Wanda look at each other excitedly and the guys don't catch that.

"Are you kidding me right now?" Peter looks up at Pietro.

"Of course she'd rather have the god with long hair." Pietro complains.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have called her hot." Nat glares at them.

"That's not a compliment." Wanda continues.

"The only reason it would be okay is if you are with that person. Significant other."

"He calls her beautiful."

"And my darling."

"And gorgeous."

"Alright, alright." Peter says.

"We get it." Pietro finishes.

"It's just unfair."

We all just roll or eyes at them and watch Ruby pull him towards the crowd of people dancing.

"I would never had expected that." Steve says.

"I would." Thor comes out of nowhere.

"What?" Tony asks.

"I would. I did. I said that if they met, they would get along. And now they're dancing together."

Odin and Frigga POV-

Ruby rushed up the steps towards Loki an he says something while sticking out his hand.

She pushes his hand out of the way and hugs him, hugging her back.

"That is truly remarkable." Odin shakes his head.

"It's wonderful." Frigga sighs.

They watch the scene play out and see Ruby drag Loki into the crowds of dancers.

"I'm so happy for them." Frigga smiles.

"Now I see why you wanted him out so badly." Odin looks to his wife.

Frigga smiles and looks down towards her husband.

"Thank you for letting him out." She says and Odin nods.

Ruby POV-

"Well, get used to it."

"I'll try." Loki smiles. "Would you like to dance?"

I don't answer, just pull him into the crowd until, we are somewhere near the middle.

He takes my hand and puts his other on my waist, holding strong and secure while I put my one free hand on his shoulder.

I inch my hand around to the back of his neck as we dance together. Once it's behind his neck I start to play with his hair.

"I love your hair."