37

It's been two months since that night and today is my graduation.

I wake up in Lokis arm and smile. I have been waking up in this gods arms for over two months and I still smile everytime.

"Goodmorning, darling."

"Goodmorning."

I stretch out my body and groan and sit up. Loki drags his hand down my back and I throw myself on top of him, straddling his waist.

"Well, hello." He says looking me up and down.

"Hi. Gimme a kiss."

He chuckles and does just that. I fall onto my side and roll out of my bed. I get to the bathroom, keeping the door open because there is no point in closing it.

I take my pants and hoodie off, leaving me in a tank top with no bra and my underwear.

I get my face wash and put it on my hands and bend over to rub it on my face. I hear Loki step into the bathroom and wash my face off.

Standing back up, I see Loki in the mirror behind me. He curves his hands around my waist and slowly brings one to my breast.

I watch him move in the mirror, he makes eye contact with me. I lean my head against his chest as he rub my boob.

He glides his other hand to the hem of my panties. His hand slips in and his middle and index finger find my clit.

I let out a little moan and bring my hand to the bulge in his pants. I pull out his hardness and stroke it slowly.

I let go of him and take his hand out of my underwear. Turning around, I jump on the counter.

Loki moves closer to me until his dick is touching my clothed heat. I move my panties to the side and he slides in me right away making me gasp.

He thrusts, quickly, in and out. I have to cover my mouth to silence my moans.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum."

"Wait for me, darling."

"Shit."

I hold back and wait for permission, then he gives it to me.

My body shakes as he rides me through my orgasm. I grip onto his bicep and he stops. After a few seconds, he pulls out and rests his forehead on mine. I cup his cheek and pull him down to kiss me.

"Move. I gotta pee."

He chuckles and moves out of the way. I jump down and go straight to the toilet. He goes into our room and comes back a few moments later with my outfit.

"Thank you. What are you going to wear?"

"I'm allowed to go?"

"Even if you aren't, you're going anyways. You may have to make an illusion as someone less Loki, though."

"Less Loki?" He asks with an amused smirk.

"Yeah." I chuckle. "People know what you look like. Especially the hair. I love your hair. But, I just don't want people freaking out when they see you."

"Good idea. Hows this?"

 Hows this?"