56

I wake up in a large field. I see a garden. I look around and see and old man sitting on a bench. I walk over to him and sit down.

"Excuse me? Where are we?" I ask.

"You're in heaven, dear. You do remember what happened, don't you?" He asks and I start to tear up.

"Yeah, I do. What's your name?"

"Stan Lee."

"I'm Ruby."

"I know. Would you like to speak to God?"

"Yes. Please. I need to see him."

"Okay. Follow me."

We get up and I follow him to a bridge. It looks just like mine and Lokis, on Asgard.

We get to the end and continue walking down a trail. We soon get to a cabin. Stan Lee walks in and I follow behind.

Once I'm in, I see a huge all white room. There is a throne right is the middle. I see a man sitting there.

"Here you go." Stan Lee says.

"Thank you." I say and he walks out.

"Ruby." God says happily.

"God. It's good to see you."

"And you. I know the reason you came to me."

"Yeah. I want to see Loki. Can I go see Loki?"

"You may. Would you like to be able to travel between here and Valhalla?"

"Yes."

"Your wings will help you with that. Just think about going from one place to another and you'll be there."

"Thank you. Will I be able to go to Earth? See my dad again?"

"You will. But, they won't know that you're there."

"Why not?"

"A pure angel is to much for the human eye to see. Or alien. The only one who would be able to is Thor."

"Okay. That's fine. I want to make sure they're okay."

"You may go see Loki now."

"Thank you. So much."

I do as he says and think about being in Valhalla. Then, I'm there.

I appear in a random house. It's a small space. Kitchen and dining room. I look around and see a living room. It's a very cute house. I continue to look around and I see a stack of books. I pick one up and look over it before setting it back it's place.

I continue to look around for a few minuted before deciding to sit down at the dining table.

A few moments later, I hear the front door open and look up. I quickly stand up as I hear foot steps coming closer. Someone comes around the corner.

"Loki?"

"Ruby."

I take off, across the small house, until I'm in his arms.

"Are you real?" I ask.

"Yes. Of course. Ruby, what are you doing here?"

"I died."

"What? How?"

"Sacrificed myself. Killed Thanos and his entire army."

"Oh, Ruby."

"I missed you so much." I say as the tears begin to fall.

"I missed you, too."

"I love you."

"I love you."

I let go of him and cup his cheeks in my hands. I stare into his eyes. His beautiful green eyes.

"You're so pretty." I say.

He just laughs and pulls me into a kiss. The best kiss I could ever feel. The one I have wanted for days now. To many days. His lips are so soft and smooth.

I can't believe it's really happening.

I let go of the kiss and take him back into a hug around the waist. He lays his chin on the top of my head as his arms come around my body.

"I'm so happy, right now." I say with a laugh.

He laughs and we squeeze each other tighter. He picks me up and my arms go around his neck. He starts walking and sits on the couch. I don't let go of him, at all. He nuzzles his face into my neck.

I feel content now. I feel whole again.

"Mischief."

"I forgot about that."

"I didn't."

"You can't."

"True."

"My darling."

I giggle and he knows why.

"I told you I'd see you soon."

"Not soon enough."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Thanos did this. Not you."

"He is the reason why we met."

"What do you mean?"

"If he hadn't brainwashed me then you wouldn't have met Thor. Without Thor, you wouldn't have come to Asgard. You wouldn't have down to cell."

"Well, I thank him for that. I feel like we would have met some other way, though. Don't know how, but, it would happen."

"Meant to be."

"Meant to be."