Day 2

(Ayano and Y/n POV)

(Ayano POV)

It was the next day. I hoped that I would get to see Senpai.

Senpai, please be here today, if you aren't, I will be sad.

I started walking to school until I found Senpai. She was walking with Osana. They were talking about life. I just want Senpai to myself. But, I shouldn't be so obsessive. Besides, I will have her as my own.

(Y/n POV)

When me and Osana got to school we started up a little conversation.

"What's that book you're always reading Senpai?" Osana asked.

"Oh this?" I asked.

"It's a very special book...my brother gave it to me." I answered.

"What's it called? What's it about?" she asked.

"If you're really interested, I'd be willing to let you borrow it...but you have to promise to take good care of it." I said.

"...r...really...? You...you'd let me..." she stuttered.

"...I...I mean," she stuttered again, "of COURSE I'd take good care of it! That's obvious!"

"All right, then...I'll let you borrow it. Return it to me when school's over, okay?" I asked as I handed her the book.

"Yeah, I will!" Osana exclaimed.

We both went our ways. I went inside, Osana went to talk to Raibaru. As I did everything I needed to do before I walked on school grounds, I went to the school plaza.

"Hey! Y/n over here!" Taro called me out.

We sat down together. We did usually what we did in the morning. And enjoyed it.

(Ayano POV)

After their conversation was done, I went to follow Osana. To pick up on her's and Raibaru's conversation.

"How did it go, Osana?" Raibaru asked.

"It actually went...surprisingly well! She even let me borrow something- a book. It was a gift from her brother." Osana exclaimed.

"Wow, really?" Raibaru said in surprise.

"Way to go!" she exclaimed.

"Are you going to read it right away?" she asked.

"Nah," Osana said.

"I'll wait until lunchtime. I'll read it at the fountain...in the same spot where she spends most of her time. It'll make me feel...closer to her." Osana said with a hit of blush on her face.

"Ehehehe; oh you!" Raibaru giggled.

"You're such a hopeless romantic! Just make sure to be careful with it-if it's a gift from her brother, it's probably really important to her." she explained.

"Right-I'll take good care of it!" Osana exclaimed.

Heheh, not if I'm here....

I waited until lunch time for Osana to read Senpai's book. I followed Osana in the school plaza. She sat down on the fountain ledge. She grabbed the book, opened it up, and started reading.

"Okay, let's see what's so special about this book..." Osana said as she started reading.

Raibaru was stretching around the fountain in many different places. It took about 2 minutes for her to get to a good stopping point in her book.

"Here's a good stopping point...woo, time for a break!" Osana said as she put the book down near water.

"Just a quick stretch..." she said stretching.

Then it was the perfect moment for me to put the book in the water. When no one was watching, I pushed the book into the water. I ran away so she wouldn't know that I pushed the book into water. When she went to get the book, she was in shock.

"Oh, no!" she exclaimed.

"The book!" she exclaimed again.

"Senpai's gonna be so mad..." she said kinda upset.

She was slouching while walking her way to a bench nearby so she could eat her lunch. I waited until the end of the day. I spied on Osana and Senpai.

(Y/n POV)

I found where Osana was and started talking to her.

"Hey Osana! So, what did you think of the book?" I asked.

"...S...Senpai...I'm so sorry...the book...I..." Osana said in a sad disappointed tone.

"Osana...! How did this happen...?!" I asked.

"...I...I don't know...I'm sorry..." she said.

"...I'll see you tomorrow, Osana. Goodbye." I said.

"Senpai...wait! ...ohhhh..." Osana sighed in sadness.

(Ayano POV)

After having to deal with that, I felt a little pity for her. She walked home with Raibaru. I went home as well. I tracked down Senpai and stalked her until she got home safely. Then I went to my home, thinking about Senpai every step on the way home.

To be continued...