Day 4

(Ayano POV)

I woke up. Thinking how this gonna go when I get my Senpai and Osana to go find someone else. Then I realized that I could just get rid of Raibaru and then kill Osana. Besides I do feel bad that I'm making Senpai's childhood friend think that she did something wrong and that I'm doing it and blaming her. But...she is a Senpai stealing brat! She is trying to take her away from me! I can't let that happen. Once Osana confesses to Y/n, my Senpai, Senpai will reject her and will be mine! Yes, this is a good idea.

I got out of Pajamas into my school uniform. I made breakfast and ate it. Then I went off to school. While walking, I found Y/n and Osana walking on the way to school. They went to the spot where they usually have a conversation. I got up behind the bush I stalk them and pick up on their conversation.

"Hey Senpai," Osana exclaimed.

"A girl like you doesn't have any plans tonight, right?" she asked.

"Uh...I don't know why you had to phrase it like that...but," Senpai paused for a bit, "yeah, I'm free tonight..."

"Good! Then you're going to see a movie with me." Osana exclaimed.

Oh bitch, no she's not!

"Huh?" Senpai was confused.

"You mean, like a date?" she asked.

"I...idiot!" Osana called my Senpai.

Bitch, you did not just call my Senpai idiot! Oh, I want to kill her!

"It's not a date!" she yelled.

"I was gonna go with my friend, but she had to cancel." Osana explained, "You're only coming with me so that her ticket doesn't go to waste."

"Got it?" she asked doing a little scowl at my Senpai.

Bitch! I will fucking kill you if you scowl my Senpai again!

"Well, it's not like I had any plans, so..." Senpai paused.

"Good! It's settled, then," Osana interrupted, "Meet me here at 5:30 so we can leave in time to see the film!"

"Okay, if you say so..." Senpai said.

"...ooh...a date with Senpai...!" Osana said softly.

Senpai heard that straight up...

"What was that?" Senpai asked.

Called it!

"N-nothing!" Osana said backing up a little.

I watched Senpai go inside safely then followed Osana to where Raibaru was waiting for her. I picked up on the conversation.

"She! Said! YES!" Osana squealed in excitement.

Jeez bitch! Are you trying to make me deaf?! God!

"It's actually happening! I'm going...on a date...with Senpai!" she exclaimed.

Not if I'm here you're not.

"Congratulations!! See? I told you there was nothing to fear!" said Raibaru.

"The last three times I went to a theater to watch a movie...I fell asleep and woke up during the credits. What if it happens again...during my date?! I'd die of embarrassment!!" Osana exclaimed.

I'd make you die, but not from embarrassment.

"Hmm...maybe you should take a nap before you go to the theater." Raibaru explained, "Do you think that would help?"

"Ah, that's a brilliant idea!" Osana agreed.

"The school rooftop is really peaceful after cleaning time, I'll take a nap there!" said Osana.

"Sounds good!" Raibaru exclaimed, "I'll watch over you and make sure that nobody disturbs you while you're sleeping."

Ship~

"Be the way, you still interested in sunbathing at the pool during lunchtime?" Osana asked.

"Oh, definitely! I'm looking forward to it!" Raibaru exclaimed.

When they were done with their little conversation, they went inside. All I needed to do was to wait until 4:04 P.M. I followed Osana and Raibaru up the school rooftop, where Osana said she'd take a nap there.

I wonder when their wedding will come up.

"I don't want to fall asleep during the film...I'll just take a quick nap...Just gotta set my alarm, and...done!" exclaimed Osana.

Osana began to lay down on the bench where she was to take a nap.

Girl! You could've put your head on Raibaru, and that would've been so cute that I would've taken a photo! Because you two are cute together!

After thinking about their wedding, a few minutes passed by and she fell asleep.

"Shhhhh! She's sleeping, please try to be quiet?" Raibaru asked.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!! I AM MAKING A FUCKING WEDDING FOR THEM!! THERE IS NO WAY I'M NOT!!

Raibaru got up to stretch to watch Osana while she was sleeping.

How am I gonna get rid of her? Ah-ha! I know!

While she wasn't looking, I went up to Osana to get her phone, turn it around to the screen, and turn off the alarm. I put it back how it was so Osana didn't get suspicious about it. Then after that, I waited until 5:25 so I had time to stalk my Senpai. I was behind a bush studying my Senpai for about 30 minutes. Her silky hair, soft skin, beautiful sparkly eyes that shimmer in the light. I started blushing a lot while stalking her. I could just stay here and look at my Senpai forever.

"Ugh!" Senpai scoffed.

"Where IS she?!...and she says I'M the one that's always late...forget this, I'm going home..." she said.

She's so cute when she's angry.

I didn't notice that Senpai saw me and was coming towards me.

"Hey Yan~Chan!" she said.

"Oh! H-hey Senpai!" I stuttered a little.

"Do you wanna walk home together?" she asked.

Senpai wants to walk home with me again?! YES!!

"I w-would love to Senpai!" I answered.

"Okay then lets go," she said.

We both walked home together. I couldn't believe that I got to walk with Senpai again. My heart was fluttering with joy. We arrived at Senpai's house first.

"See you tomorrow Yan~Chan!" Senpai exclaimed waving bye to me.

"Bye." I said waving back.

It felt like I was dreaming. I got to walk home with Senpai again! I will make her mine. But being with her makes me happy. I hope I can bring enough courage to speak to her. I started walking home. Thinking about Senpai every step I take. But, tomorrow Osana will confess to my Senpai. But due to me doing all of this stuff to make Senpai not like her anymore, it will be easy. I got into my PJ's to go to sleep. Waiting for the next day to come.