Day 5

(Ayano, Y/n, and Raibaru POV)

(Ayano POV)

I woke and looked at my calendar. It was Friday. The day that Osana is going to confess to my Senpai. But since I've been trying to make Senpai reject her it will be a high chance. It will be easy. I put on my uniform. Ate breakfast. Brushed my teeth. Then I went to school.

On the way to school I found Senpai walking to school without Osana.

Where's Osana? Doesn't matter, at least I get to follow my Senpai to school.

When we got to school I found Osana waiting for my Senpai. I snuck up behind a bush to pick up on their conversation.

"Senpai, what kind of music do you like?" Osana asked.

"Well, lately I've been listening to a lot of classical stuff. Beethoven, Mozart, Bach..." said Senpai.

(I know that's not your favorite music but that's what it said in the game.)

"So, a bunch of old dead guys? You've got some pretty strange tastes, Senpai..." Osana responded.

"Oh yeah?" said Senpai.

"What do you listen to?" she asked.

"J pop and J rock, obviously!" Osana exclaimed.

"Ah, that's not really my type of music..." Senpai said while putting her hand behind her head.

"You just haven't found the right bands yet!" Osana exclaimed.

"I'll put together a playlist for you to listen to at lunchtime." she said.

"Well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt..." Senpai agreeing.

"I'll be waiting on the rooftop! Don't be late!" Osana exclaimed.

When they were done, I watched Senpai get in the school safely. I knew that I should go pick up on Osana's and Raibaru's conversation.

"Osana, I thought you were childhood friends with that girl." Raibaru exclaimed.

"Shouldn't you already know what type of music she listens to?" she asked.

"I already knew what kind of music she listens to...but I asked her anyway, to guide the conversation where I wanted it to go. The important thing is, it worked!" Osana exclaimed.

"I'm happy for you, Osana! But...I need to warn you about something." said Raibaru.

"Musume Ronshaku is looking for you." she said.

(Musume Ronshaku is one of the bullies in Yandere Simulator if you didn't know.)

"I'm not sure why...but," she continued, "I think she wants you to trick you into saying something she can gossip about."

"Thanks for the heads up!" Osana thanked, "I won't hide from her. I'll just talk with her, and...get  out of the way! Whatever she wants, it can't be THAT bad."

"Mmm, okay...but, just to be safe, pretend that everything you're saying is being recorded. Be careful around her!" Raibaru warned.

Again and still ship~

"I'm sure it'll be fine! I hope it's over quickly...so I can hurry to the computer lab and put together a mix tape for Senpai!" said Osana.

All I had to do was go get a "Directional Mic" from Info~Chan. I got on to the Info app that Info~Chan somehow got it on my phone. I pressed on drops to buy it for 5 info points. I turned off my phone and put it back in my pocket. I saw Info~Chan open her window to drop it down.