Day 3

(Ayano and Y/n POV)

(Y/n POV)

I put on my uniform ate breakfast and went to school like I usually do. When I got to school, I saw Osana waiting for me. I went over there and talked to her.

(Ayano POV)

As I followed my Senpai to school, I saw her talking to Osana. Seeing Osana and Senpai together makes my blood boil! But again, I shouldn't be obsessive with her. I went to pick up on their morning conversation like usual.

"So, Senpai, why do you spend so much time in the school plaza," Osana asked.

"I like the sound of the fountain and the sight of the falling cherry blossoms. I think it's the most soothing place in the whole school," Senpai answered.

"I...I think the most soothing place is next to someone you care about," Osana said under her breath.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you." Senpai said.

"What did you say?" she asked.

"...n...nothing." Osana answered.

But, doesn't it get a little boring to spend most of your time sitting in one spot?" she asked.

"If there's a nicer spot in school, I'd love to see it." Senpai exclaimed.

Oh, yeah?" Osana asked.

"Challenge accepted!" she exclaimed.

"I'll prove that I can find a better spot!" she said proudly.

"...uh...it's not a competition..." Senpai said.

"Don't underestimate me!" Osana exclaimed.

"I'll show you Senpai!" she said.

"You might be taking this...a tad too seriously..." Senpai said.

After I watched Senpai go inside the school without any harm, I followed Osana where Raibaru was.

"Oh my god...I blew it...this is so embarrassing! Just...kill me!" Osana exclaimed.

With pleasure Osana...

"Calm down, Osana! What's wrong? What happened?" Raibaru asked.

"We were having a perfectly nice conversation, and then...I turned it into some...stupid competition, or something! Grr, what was I thinking?!" Osana exclaimed.

"Please, just...relax! I'm sure it's not that bad. Just make the most of things, and I'm sure everything will turn out okay." Raibaru said in a soft tone.

"Ahhhhh...okay, I'll try. Thanks, Raibaru...you always know what to say in times like this." Osana said.

"Don't mention it! I'm here for you, okay?" Raibaru asked.

I ship it..

We went to class. After that it was lunch time. I followed Osana and Raibaru. I saw them at the east fountain.

"...oh? This place is perfect! Senpai would love it here!" Osana exclaimed.

She took out her phone and took a picture. After that, I giggled a little. Then ran to the bathroom where a bucket, a mop, a sink for the bucket, and bleach were. I picked up the bucket and filled it up with water. I went to the school rooftop to put the bucket on top of the two doors Osana was going through.

"Uwaaaaah!" Osana screamed.

"Ugh seriously?! Who did this?! This isn't funny!" Osana exclaimed.

"Ugh! Now I have to change my clothes! What a waste of time!" she exclaimed again.

I followed her to the girls changing room. While she was going to go fix her self up in the showers, I stole her phone when no one was watching. When I took it I hid behind the lockers. When Osana was done, she put her gym suit on. Then she started looking for her phone.

"Huh?...where's my phone? Did I leave it in the classroom?" Osana asked herself.

She ran out of the locker room. To go search for her phone. I went up stairs where Kuu Dere was. I did a little giggle so she would go check that out. Then I went up behind her. Took out Osana's phone and took a picture of Kuu Dere's panties. I went to my classroom where Osana also goes. I put her phone on her desk and waited for her to look at her desk.

"Oh! So it was right here the whole time..." Osana said.

When it was almost the end of the day, I saw Senpai coming towards Osana. They were talking about which place was the best.

"Hey, Senpai-I want to show you something! Take a look!" Osana said giving her phone to Senpai.

She looked at her phone and found pantie shots on her phone. Wow! These pictures are great! You have a talent for...um...uhhhhh..." Senpai stuttered a little.

So cute!

"What? What is it? What's wrong?" Osana asked.

"Gosh, I really didn't think that you'd do this sort of thing..." Senpai said in a little disappointment.

"What are you talking about? Let me see." Osana said grabbing her phone from Senpai's hand.

"What the...what is this?! How did this get on my phone?" Osana asked with shock.

"I guess there's a side of you that I never knew about..." Senpai said as she was walking to home.

"Wait! I didn't take these pictures? I swear! You've gotta believe me!" Osana exclaimed.

Osana walked home upset. I followed my Senpai to make sure she got home safely. As she entered her house, I knew she got home safely.

Don't worry Senpai, I'll make sure that no one will harm you or take you away from me.

To be continued...