Chapter 6

I'm looking at the window while Veronica designing my plain white dress. Well, she is good at it. "Say, Veronica. It is okay to eat dinner with my family?"_Me

"Yes Lady"

"Hmm.. I see.. but I tried, they say that it makes the food bad if I'm there eating with them"

"Are they really like that? What kind of family are they if they treat you badly" Napa upo ito at tumingin saakin habang ako ay nakatingin sa bintana.

"Are you not scared of them? Especially they knew that you treat me well. What if they hurt you secretly and you never told me" Sabi ko at tumingin sa kaniya..

"To be honest, they hurt me... no, they hurt my clone"_Veronica

Oho? What a good trick..

I act confused "What is a clone?"_Me

I also remind her not to help, barge in or even help me if she saw them hurting me until its done because I don't want her to get hurt. She is protesting with it first but she have no choice but to accept.

But even still she have a small patience because she hurting the other maids secretly without knowing that is her, getting revenge on someone who is hurting me. I sigh.

Ng may kumatok sa pintuan kaya lumapit si Veronica at binuksan ang pintuan. "Luna called by Master Dominic" Maid said and I saw in this distance that disgusting smirk of hers.

How disrespectful calling me by my first name without a Lady.

"Okay, I'll let Lady Luna ready" Seryosong sabi ni Veronica when she snap.

"Tsk" Umalis na ang maid and she close the door but I heard a loud sound and a moan.

*Maid got stumble hard

I sigh. Veronica.. really?

Hmm.. Talking about Dominic..

I clench my fist and looked down.. Im sure he will do something bad. "Lady.."

Lumakad na ako at lumabas sa silid "Just continued what you are doing Veronica, I.. I'm fine.." I said at ngumiti sa kaniya.

Seeing by her face, she knows what will happen. "But Lady--"

"That's an order Veronica and I don't want you to get punished. I have to go" Sabi ko at umalis na.

I don't know what will happen but it's better to prepare. Naglalakad ako at napahinto sa silid ni Dominic.

I took a deep breath and knock on the door "Who is it?"_Dominic

"It's me, Luna, brother"_Me

"Oh, come in sis" Sabi neto kaya binuksan ko na ang pintuan at pumasok, then sinarado na ito.

I saw Dominic half naked sitting at the study table of his.

Ghosh I know I am his sister but ghosh what a sexy body is this! I can't help to get flustered but suddenly recovers in a second.

Especially he got a beautiful abs. Dark blue haired man with a blue eyes and mature looks.

"Oh, you are now here" He said and looking at me with his creepy smile.

"Do you need something Brother?"_Me

Tumayo ito at dahan dahan itong lumapit saakin "H-hm.."

I don't know why but he is like a snake with some spikes that anytime can devour you.

You can tell and in this world, you can see what they look like, like a point of view thing. This is how the world works..

He stopped, ng agad akong binuhat "H-huh?"_Me