S. Chapter : Siblings - 1

Luna

(Before when she run away in the Lischeigh Mansion)

I walk around the house when I heard a clashes in the empty room. Kaya dahan dahan akong sumilip and I saw Eric fighting with a mannequins that moving.

I can't stop to feel excited to see a fight. When he stopped and started to put the mannequin on it's places.

Looks like he's done in his training. Ng lumapit na siya sa isang mannequin.

When he started to do something on the mannequin's hair.

Wait..

Is he braiding it?

No way!

I don't even know why Veronica become a maid but don't know how to braid a hair or do any kind of hairstyle.

But, this crazy.. know how to.

I run back in my room and goes at the mirror.

I looked at my hair na sobrang gulo. "I need him to be my stylist!"

But how?

We are not getting along. But I guess I'll try..

I sighed so deep when I see some bruises and scars in my body. Im sure Veronica started to took this away again if she notices.

I touched the mirror with sadness. "You really having a hard life Luna.. but if you are strong enough to show them and having a different path, Im sure you will able to achieve what you wanted."

I stared at my face. "Look at you Luna. You are so beautiful, become a powerful and strong person someday. Why you even choose a path that leads you to death?"

I looked down. "No, even a hero died. So atleast I can value myself and Im sure have a friends later on and died happily. Not a path you chose that so tragic."

I shaked my head and smiled. " Let's go and recruit Eric to become my stylist!" Sabi ko at agad tumakbo palabas ng silid.

Tumakbo ako ulit pabalik kung saan si Eric at agad na binuksan ang pintuan ng malakas.

"Eric!"

Napatingin naman ito sa akin habang inaayos ang buhok ng mannequin.

He smirks "Doggy knows how to break a door now huh"_Him

I looked at the door and sigh. "It's not broken"

Lumapit ako sa kaniya. "Please style my hair too!"

"What?" Napatigil ito sa ginawa niya at lumapit sa akin. "What did you say?"_Him

"Please braid my hair too!"_Me

"I don't know why you are so confident now instead of begging me, kneeling down and crying if you want something on me"_Eric

Oh. I forgot to do that dahil ganon si Luna.

I hold his hand when I saw it bleeding. "What is.."_Me

I looked at him that he is only staring at me. When he sighed and pulled me somehere.

"Doggy, it's not for free"_Eric

"I know but I want you to do my hair because look, it's beautiful" Sabay turo sa mannequin.

"You.. you like it?"_Eric

I nodded. Mukhang chill niya ngayon ah.

Di siya talaga galit o baliw sa ngayon, then let's take a chance to this.

"Take a sit on that chair, I'll go took the box"_Him

Kaya umupo na ako sa upuan at siya naman ay kinuha ang box at lumapit sa akin.