Chapter 107

Luna

The Goddess of the Sun, Helethene, give me a small time to spend my days in here before I go.

Also I spend to them one by one. Yeah that's our schedule...

"Gosh are you guys ready?" Ngiti kong sabi.

"Yes Mom!"_Them

Pagkatapos ng war. Everything is now on peace. The Empress got prisoned but of course walang balak pa na maging Emperor si Prince Venn so yung tatay muna nila. But of course hindi na nila pinahindulutan ang tatay na mag aasawa ulit.

Grabe diba?

Dahil kung mag aasawa ulit ito, papaalisin nila sa puwesto at hindi lang yan he will got killed or put in jail.

Then all the people who are in allies of the Empress got executed. And everything is cleaned up in the capital kaya wala nang southern.

And again. We got rewarded and become a Heroes again but of course kasama na dun si Prince Venn, Veronica and the Arcus family.

They celebrating that day..

And this time.. I am getting ready for our match in the Claws. Pagkatapos nila ay bumaba na sila ng stage. "Booo~ do you think you can defeat our music huh!" Sabi ng leader nila

So I ignore them "Lets go guys" Me

"Yes Mom.." Sabi nila kaya umakyat na kami ng stage and hindi pa nga nag uumpisa many people cheering on us.

I smiled because everyone is here. Included the Hanlee, Veronica even Venn my honorable father. Hoo..

Im glad that I get in this place and I got a family in a bit long of time. I have a parents that I can rely on and cared for me, I have a siblings that always there for me. I have a friends that I can spend my time with. I have a fans who always excited to hear my song and cheering happily and lastly I have a lover who love me so much and I love him too.

Everything is perfect..

I raise my hand and slowly close my fist kaya napatahimik silang lahat "I would like to thank you for everyone who supporting us. Especially to all my fans there..."

I hear their shouting..

"We love you!

"You are the best!

"Thank you too!

"Oho? I hear you hahaha. *I smiled* In my family na with and without blood related, in my friends and especially in my Fiance. Thank you so much and oh, of course, the Heads! I almost forgot them and then the HeadMaster thank you so much. Well, I have a song for you all but this is a match so the music is different. And if I won.. I will sing another song for all of you" I said and take a deep breath.

I look at Ken nod so they start playing the music. The beautiful tone of the electric guitars and the drum. Also Ken is the second voice and Jay.

Want your bad romance

I want your ugly, I want your disease
I want your everything as long as it's free
I want your love (I want your love)
Love, love, love, I want your love (I want your love, I want your love)

I want your drama, the touch of your hand
I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand
I want your love (want your love)
Love, love, love, I want your love (want your love, I want your love)-

You know that I want you, and you know that I need you
I want it bad, a bad romance

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh)
I want your love and all your lovers' revenge
You and me could write a bad romance